Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Hello, I am reporting a bug, in which, I load an earlier save from after returning back home only to be set out on my own, but when I hit the next button on the last line of dialogue about the final hug, I'm hit with a blank screen (background canvas) and nothing pops up. Would I have to load an earlier save or start over again?
Try loading an earlier save file(perhaps an auto save?). It seems like some game engine change I've made broke this particular save point. As a rule of thumb, it's always a good idea to have a save file on the map while the game is in development.

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake
Jun 16, 2022
Try loading an earlier save file(perhaps an auto save?). It seems like some game engine change I've made broke this particular save point. As a rule of thumb, it's always a good idea to have a save file on the map while the game is in development.
Luckily, I had an autosave right before that blank screen save, and I am now able to progress the story. Thank you.

Noice1Bruh

Aug 15, 2020
Does this game only have a story?
I mean is there anything after the storyline that looks like unlimited sandbox endgame?
For now, nope. We are planning to make it entirely open world, though since most of the areas/maps are done manually instead of randomly generated I can't guarantee an entirely unlimited sandbox. I am working on making at least 20-40 new areas (a mix of main content and areas unrelated to the main plot) per month, hopefully over time it'll be enough for players to get lost in.

Mazaleth

Oct 1, 2020
I ran into to a softlock, I had a 79.9/80 for my storage and went through the mother scene, and I got overweight because of the pie that was add to the backpack, now the game is just stuck at the first text bar of the new map, apparently the game won't let me use anything or discard anything, and I can't move while overweight so... A dead end.

• Haha
Reactions: BubblesTheAllMighty

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
I ran into to a softlock, I had a 79.9/80 for my storage and went through the mother scene, and I got overweight because of the pie that was add to the backpack, now the game is just stuck at the first text bar of the new map, apparently the game won't let me use anything or discard anything, and I can't move while overweight so... A dead end.
yeah... it'll be fixed in the next update.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
We’ve started experimenting with animations, mainly using spine2D. Here’s an example involving a centaur or more precisely their horsecock. They’re quite expensive to make so we’ll be able to afford working on them after reaching the next Patreon goal. So if you’d like to see them in the game, please consider supporting the game on (if you haven’t already of course).

Reactions: Ressxd

FARKRY

Apr 17, 2018
ok, im seriously beyond stuck for like 45 min. ive got the purification pills, i pulled the lever inside the ghost's room, i went back down for my friends, and i cant click anything to save them.. can someone tell me if im missing something? also how do i open the big square floor thing in the lobby of the mansion...

for context: i burnt the thing in the black pool alr, i opened the curtains in the moth girl room, i fed the squirrels, ive read every single book i could and got fucked by the tentacles, only things i think of that would be of use but didnt give me a hint are the telescopes and orbs in that single room.....

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
ok, im seriously beyond stuck for like 45 min. ive got the purification pills, i pulled the lever inside the ghost's room, i went back down for my friends, and i cant click anything to save them.. can someone tell me if im missing something? also how do i open the big square floor thing in the lobby of the mansion...

for context: i burnt the thing in the black pool alr, i opened the curtains in the moth girl room, i fed the squirrels, ive read every single book i could and got fucked by the tentacles, only things i think of that would be of use but didnt give me a hint are the telescopes and orbs in that single room.....
Have you tried these solutions? (Most Asked Questions)

FARKRY

Apr 17, 2018
Have you tried these solutions? (Most Asked Questions)
Yes... i did look through this thread (and the doc) first and couldnt figure out the answer..
the issue is even after i made the potion, switched on the lever (even tried S/L and killed the ghost to see if anything changed), the door shows the message "you cant leave here without your friends", so i go back down and tried to interact with Ane and Klead, the interact button for Klead is still red and I couldnt do anything
And if theres anything in that room that I havent raided yet, is the old cell door (which i cant open with my old keys) and that pile of heap behind the cell.
Also I cant "study" whatever its in the shadowy hallway as my wits check didnt pass..
Could you kindly guide me how to progress this part? Thanks a lot

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Yes... i did look through this thread (and the doc) first and couldnt figure out the answer..
the issue is even after i made the potion, switched on the lever (even tried S/L and killed the ghost to see if anything changed), the door shows the message "you cant leave here without your friends", so i go back down and tried to interact with Ane and Klead, the interact button for Klead is still red and I couldnt do anything
And if theres anything in that room that I havent raided yet, is the old cell door (which i cant open with my old keys) and that pile of heap behind the cell.
Also I cant "study" whatever its in the shadowy hallway as my wits check didnt pass..
Could you kindly guide me how to progress this part? Thanks a lot
can you send your save file?

mogetsu

Dec 23, 2019
can someone tell me what order i need to rub the staues in for thr room in the ghost mansion? i know that i was supposed to use the book to find out but i dropped it bc i was over encumbered bc i thought i would be able to pick it back up but i cant find it anymore. help would be appreciated and im really enjoying the game so far btw. thx for the hard work dev

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes