Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
can someone tell me what order i need to rub the staues in for thr room in the ghost mansion? i know that i was supposed to use the book to find out but i dropped it bc i was over encumbered bc i thought i would be able to pick it back up but i cant find it anymore. help would be appreciated and im really enjoying the game so far btw. thx for the hard work dev
As far as I remember right, left, right, both

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
did this game die in favor of them making animations? Seems like long time since update with scenes. I loved the still images with kinky text. That's what I crave this game for

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
[v0.4.0]Huge content update is OUT

Changelog:
  • A new huge area for you to explore which includes 66k+ words and 7 new full body character art.
  • New outfits for MC and intractable items.
  • Added descriptions to most of the old items that didn’t have it.
  • The game is an open world moving forward. You’ll be able to freely explore and move between new areas that will be added in the future.
  • for $10+patrons

As always you can play the game on the site or it here.
1.png 2.png

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DryadQuestRPGATaleOfLustAndGlory-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fucku68

Apr 10, 2022
Game keeps getting stuck at the same line when you meet the deer girl.
A fix I've found is saving to disk, loading the save in the online version, advancing the text, saving to disk again, and then loading that save on the downloadable version.

Reactions: Devilbat

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
sigh i lost all saves on online version again i never deleted my cashe files on oprea ether -.- oh well thank you for the update dear <3

gg i

Jun 22, 2020
how long until the beta becomes public?
really like this game but i cant take the membership and sadly cant play the new wip

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Game keeps getting stuck at the same line when you meet the deer girl.
hm, it seems like it's only .exe bug. The html version works fine. So I would recommend using the html version until I fix it(most likely I'll need to update the web browser emulator that runs it)

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes