Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
not sure exactly where to paste this but I tried resources/app folder but it didn't work. Must've been the wrong place to put it
My Mod is for the HTML version of the Game not the exe!

Edit: I have compared the js of the exe and the html version and they are the same so i guess you can also use it on the exe version if u have it. Just put the js file from my mod into "resources/app/dist/data/" and overwrite it.

Last edited:

FARKRY

Apr 17, 2018
I didn't try it but I doubt it's achievable
i didnt mean to dig up the post from long time ago, and while i understand that this isnt a major concern now and its still in early dev stage, may i ask if there is any plan on fixing and enabling players to get "full clears" (i.e. all sexual encounters w minimal fight) in the prologue (& subsequent acts) in the future?

Ive decided to do a new play through (and more cautious playstyle) instead of using my save file upon this v0.4 release and I did about 3 runs on just the prologue trying to see if a full clear was possible, and it seems like now its still not possible. (so after clearing all necessary encounters) & Even after fighting the non-fkable creatures in the western room, using the rose (to increase pheromones), im left with only 50pts of phermones which is (1) barely 2 pts off (52pts required) to allure the batgirls gang, and (2) If I choose to go straight to drain the deer girl dry (36 pts required if i rmb correctly) and got levelled up as the story progresses, i will still be left with not enough pts (just 34pts) to return to the batgirls for their scene ( and hence unable to do a full clear either way). However a simple twist/ fix could be done by providing a few more roses in the prologue. Just an observation/ suggestion tho.

A few other (general & minor) suggestion to enhance play throughs would be:
- add a save/load specific shortcut on the sidebar to reduce the effort i.e. clicks required to save or access a save file (its more helpful for save scumming)
- adding in an achievement/ reward system to encourage players to do multiple play throughs, on various difficulties to optimise or get better results? or provide players a better experience on new play throughs through unlockable perks and boosts? (e.g. providing extra starting stat points once you've completed a run on hard mode in the new run?)

I'm going to add a questline that will make it happen in the future.
For now, nope. We are planning to make it entirely open world, though since most of the areas/maps are done manually instead of randomly generated I can't guarantee an entirely unlimited sandbox. I am working on making at least 20-40 new areas (a mix of main content and areas unrelated to the main plot) per month, hopefully over time it'll be enough for players to get lost in.
flipped through the thread and saw both of your recent replies (also other replies regarding more customisable features, natural pregnancy/ birth events and lactation etc.) and it makes me curious/ wonder whats the core idea behind the dev of this game? like do you want to position & sell this as a futa-based game (as the main course) and the other features like cumflations, pregnancy and open world stuff are just the sides, or is it the other way round? or perhaps these are all just supplementaries to the gaming experience (adventure board game-ish style)? Have you put up a survey asking what the supporters actually value the most/ what they come & try, but then stayed & supported for, or what they expect to have in the future? (sry didnt join the discord server/ & am not using twitter)
I think this is a good game, it has the potential, but the thing with patron based game development is that there is always an underlying risk of scope creeping as both the devs and the supporters want to implement more and better features, hence my worries. Not like its bad to add in new things, new features are always welcomed, but they come with risks for both parties.

Noice1Bruh

Aug 15, 2020
flipped through the thread and saw both of your recent replies (also other replies regarding more customisable features, natural pregnancy/ birth events and lactation etc.) and it makes me curious/ wonder whats the core idea behind the dev of this game? like do you want to position & sell this as a futa-based game (as the main course) and the other features like cumflations, pregnancy and open world stuff are just the sides, or is it the other way round? or perhaps these are all just supplementaries to the gaming experience (adventure board game-ish style)? Have you put up a survey asking what the supporters actually value the most/ what they come & try, but then stayed & supported for, or what they expect to have in the future? (sry didnt join the discord server/ & am not using twitter)
I think this is a good game, it has the potential, but the thing with patron based game development is that there is always an underlying risk of scope creeping as both the devs and the supporters want to implement more and better features, hence my worries. Not like its bad to add in new things, new features are always welcomed, but they come with risks for both parties.
Hmm, well I can't really speak for the gameplay aspect since it's still unfinished. To me as the head (and the only) artist of the game the core idea would be "a cum hungry magical creature must save the world from ruin by extra terrestrial horrors". The game was mostly inspired by dragon age origin and we're slowly adding elements from it.

The funny thing was when I started working on this game I agreed to work full time with little compensation so long as I only draw women since I don't really like drawing male characters especially doing it full time and underpaid. The bandits in the 2nd dungeon (ancient mansion) were originally males but became futa as a result of the agreement. As the game gained more funding it's reasonable to just draw whatever character the writers want to make. As for future content, the game will still have futa content as its already a staple but we are also adding in other kinks which is totally optional and It's up to the player if they want to engage in it.

Also, we did made a survey not long ago about which aspect of the game that the players enjoy. With a small sample size (30ish if I remembered correctly) "smut" was the most voted with more than half of the votes. "Art" is second with about 20% votes, "exploration and combat" became 3rd, "story" being last. Not the best survey but it did help us set priorities.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Is it possible to continue the game with saves from the exe version in the html version? Save to disk ------ load from disk simply refreshes the html version page.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Is it possible to continue the game with saves from the exe version in the html version? Save to disk ------ load from disk simply refreshes the html version page.
Hm, it's strange. It seemed to work for other people. Can you please post your save file?
I'll try to get the .exe version back soon.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Hm, it's strange. It seemed to work for other people. Can you please post your save file?
I'll try to get the .exe version back soon.
Sorry, my fault. I did not guess that you should first load the save, and then save to disk. Everything is working.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I played the version one previous to this, and I ended up constantly running out of inventory space because I couldn't find a merchant after entering the manor.

Bit annoying that there's so much valuable stuff, but nowhere to sell it.
The move towards open-worldness should help.

Reactions: Ressxd and Soichy

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
I played the version one previous to this, and I ended up constantly running out of inventory space because I couldn't find a merchant after entering the manor.

Bit annoying that there's so much valuable stuff, but nowhere to sell it.
The move towards open-worldness should help.
I support. Constantly full inventory and not a single merchant from the first location. I thought I would sell everything at the dryads, but they kicked me out earlier. Even a trader in the forest cannot sell things, although she says that she is ready to trade in any situation, but as a result she only clings like ballast. Very large gap between traders.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
I support. Constantly full inventory and not a single merchant from the first location. I thought I would sell everything at the dryads, but they kicked me out earlier. Even a trader in the forest cannot sell things, although she says that she is ready to trade in any situation, but as a result she only clings like ballast. Very large gap between traders.
Hm, she should be able to trade if you talk to her. There's also the beetle-girl in the forest who can be traded with as well.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Hm, she should be able to trade if you talk to her. There's also the beetle-girl in the forest who can be traded with as well.
Damn it. I could not even imagine that it was possible to call the trade dialog from the party window. Without a hint, this is not understandable, honestly.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The faun(?) girl outside the mansion can trade, but she has no money.

This means that she can't buy things, but it also means that I can't buy the fox-armour from her becuase I don't have any cash either.

I've got tons of stuff that I could sell to get money, but she can't afford to buy them.

I'd suggest adding in a trading-system like fallout/skyrim has where you put a bunch of things in to trade and it totals up what they'd be worth, then you can spend that amount of money before you hit confirm.
Barter, in other words.

Or more simply, just give her like 500 coins or something. That way she can buy my shit and then i can use the money from that to buy her shit.

Reactions: Soichy
4.40 star(s) 36 Votes