Underseeker

Dec 11, 2022
Really dumb question, but how do you sell items? I *know* you can, I just can't figure out what I have to press to sell them sadly

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Really dumb question, but how do you sell items? I *know* you can, I just can't figure out what I have to press to sell them sadly
When trading with an NPC you just click on the item and as long as said NPC got enough coins it will be sold

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Is it possible to either lower the agility check at the cliffs create new paths or add ropes to the inventories of NPCs in the forest?

Maybe I didn't look around carefully enough but when I got to the path leading out of the forest, not having any ropes or 8 agility practically locked me out of the rest of the forest

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Is it possible to either lower the agility check at the cliffs create new paths or add ropes to the inventories of NPCs in the forest?

Maybe I didn't look around carefully enough but when I got to the path leading out of the forest, not having any ropes or 8 agility practically locked me out of the rest of the forest
There are at least 2 ropes in the forest. And you can climb down failing the agility check, you'll just take damage.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
There are at least 2 ropes in the forest. And you can climb down failing the agility check, you'll just take damage.
I tossed said 2 ropes thinking they're heavy and wouldn't need them, also I'm talking about climbing back up. Guess I really shouldn't have hoarded considering I'm playing on bookworm difficulty

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
I tossed said 2 ropes thinking they're heavy and wouldn't need them, also I'm talking about climbing back up. Guess I really shouldn't have hoarded considering I'm playing on bookworm difficulty
You can pick up items in the locations where you dropped them. The bin icon at the top will turn from transparent to full color.

• Wow
Reactions: Whotfisthis

akenken

May 7, 2019
First off the game says to use Chrome, that is a big nope from me. Still it laoded in Firefox, we will see how it plays. With all due respect don't code to a browser, code to w3 standards please.
with all due respect of your lack of understanding even trying to code to w3 standards some browsers just work better, chrome being extremely finnicky and sometimes needing specific fixes to some problems and could be why they would recommend one browser or the other

Portab

Jan 6, 2020
I seem to have the same issue with an old save file as someone further up the thread had. After the scene with "a final hug", I just get a blank screen. I don't have any other save files, unfortunately. Is there any way to fix this?

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
I seem to have the same issue with an old save file as someone further up the thread had. After the scene with "a final hug", I just get a blank screen. I don't have any other save files, unfortunately. Is there any way to fix this?
I will fix it in the next update in a few days.

Reactions: Portab

Deatd

Oct 1, 2017
So far I'm enjoying the game more then I thought I would, so keep up the good work.
I have two question right now I'm at the start of the mansion zone, and I wanted to ask is there a way to encounter same monster girls/futas in the future? Also is there a way to always try and allure the target?

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
0.4.1 is Out
Changelog:
  • A new area for you to explore
  • 9 new full body character art
  • Fixed various bugs(public .exe version is back)

Note: If you tried out wip content, please remember NOT to use those save files for new updates.

As always you can play the game on the site or it here.
cultist_woman_sample.png bee_girl_field_bee_unfinished.png ilsevel.png kaelyn.png

Jan 28, 2018
Are there any plans or option for MC to be able to be a bovine aka cowgirl? It's just a personal kink of mine, it's been quite a long time since I last played.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes