Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
0.5.0 is out!
  • new Bunny Village Plaza area(over 60k words)
  • new character arts
  • new illustrations
  • new Bunny Ranger clothing set
  • lots of new items
Note: If you played /beta version please use a save file prior entering Bunny Village Plaza area

As always you can play the game on the site or it here.

Beta can be played here: or downloaded here:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DryadQuestRPGATaleOfLustAndGlory-0.5.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aizen93

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Traversing the town square by having to move between 16 points was disorienting, perhaps make it one large area with all interactions available once you enter the square. Having to click 4 additional times to move from one house to another makes little sense in a way of exploratrion.
Yes yes, poor li'l you. Imagine having to click 4 times once in a while. Such effort. :rolleyes::coffee:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
It is a valid criticism. Accesibility, and that includes moving easily in a town square, is something to value. This specific criticism it's not something that makes a game bad, I agree, but making it easier to move between the available places will make it better, even if just a bit.
I dunno man, i never had trouble moving in this game. Ever. :sneaky::coffee:

• Angry
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Traversing the town square by having to move between 16 points was disorienting, perhaps make it one large area with all interactions available once you enter the square. Having to click 4 additional times to move from one house to another makes little sense in a way of exploratrion.
Do you play on PC or mobile?

Noice1Bruh

Aug 15, 2020
Hey guys I just want to address the criticism about the art in the latest review. Yes, the sex scenes really look half baked especially in the first few dungeons. I’m already working on adding more details to it in newer areas. I’m still limited to doing black and white manga style sex scenes since the playable character can have different skin color, hair color, etc. which made it impossible for 1 artist to work on especially when I’m also making the maps, characters, enemies, etc. I’m already preparing the sex animations that will be shown in between the black and white sex illustrations most of which can be reused with other sex encounters to save time for me in the long run. however it’s still only for the newer sex scenes since Nekon wanted me to focus on newer content. The sex scenes alone for the first two dungeons were 4 months worth of work back then. It’ll be updated eventually. It’s just that newer content is top priority.

Also some enemies excluding bosses can be encountered in future areas so you’ll have another chance on having sex with them. Being able to avoid combat just by having sex with them is already too overpowered which takes away the challenge of it. As for the slut mode, well… we honestly need more funding to get more help on the game. More help means more content delivered faster. I desperately need another artist to help me with work but don’t have the money to do so. I’m already pulling 50 hour work weeks while having a second job just to stay afloat. Though I’m not backing out of the project even if I don’t get paid, not a lot of artist will do the same…

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Being able to avoid combat just by having sex with them is already too overpowered which takes away the challenge of it.
Well, that's how you guys made it right?
If you want it to be more challenging then rework sex based combat.
I'm sure there are many ways you could go about doing so. :whistle::coffee:

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Greetings Dryad Quest Dev(s)... So uh, Any plans for us breast expansion lovers? (Permanent breast expansion please:love:).
I'm just asking, please don't attack me!:oops:
It's cuz I'm enjoying the game that i'm asking this...

Reactions: SunlessSpear

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
why can't i get out of the first dungeon? i click on the door and it wont let me out?
can you please provide a screenshot or better yet save file?
If you mean the very first dungeon with the statues, you have to choose your past(click on any of the statues) before you can leave.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes