MilkyWay5

Oct 11, 2020
I played this a while ago but my save is gone, I think the moment it stopped in the old version was like you go to see the queen and then you leave to do stuff? Can anyone give me a save up to that moment? Thanks

brucelee3477

Feb 2, 2018
Love the game so far and goodnes the art is hot! The bunny town is that it for now? I’m assuming so since I can’t finish any quests in the town

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
0.6.0 is out!

Changelog:
  • new area: Town Hall. Unravel a scandalous mystery of the Bunnyfolk village. Will you choose to reveal its dirty secret, or leverage your way into the intricate web of intimacy and lust yourself? The choice is yours!
  • added pathfinding for the map. You'll be able to move to ANY discovered location by clicking directly on the map. No more spamming pesky arrows if you need to move to another side of the map.
  • lots of bugfixes
As always you can play the game on the site or it here.

Last edited:

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
0.6.1 hotfix
  • Fixed the threesome scene(the quest's final step) in the town hall not triggering in some cases. The quest can be finished properly now.
As always you can play the game on the site or it here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: drow1207
Jul 4, 2018
Where are you supposed to go after getting the love note?

Figured it out, had to use the adorned feathers in my inventory.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DryadQuestRPGATaleOfLustAndGlory-0.6.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
I am also having trouble getting past the intro dungeon/memory. I click the statue then the door and it just says "A bright radiance beckons you to wake up. A call to adventure. You feel it in your bones. It's impossible for you to resist" then nothing happens... I attached the save file, as i saw you asked someone else for it.

Cakeey

Dec 13, 2017
Hey, game looks super interesting from what i'm watching,

2 Questions;
> Does it have any sort of animated content in encounters/Pictures showing what's happening ex: penetration or such?
> Does it have Sounds from characters moaning or anything of the sorts? Encounter sounds?

Will give it a shot very soon.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Hey, game looks super interesting from what i'm watching,

2 Questions;
> Does it have any sort of animated content in encounters/Pictures showing what's happening ex: penetration or such?
> Does it have Sounds from characters moaning or anything of the sorts? Encounter sounds?

Will give it a shot very soon.
Hi, the game has pictures/character art but no animation/sound but it's a planned content.

Reactions: Cakeey

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
I am also having trouble getting past the intro dungeon/memory. I click the statue then the door and it just says "A bright radiance beckons you to wake up. A call to adventure. You feel it in your bones. It's impossible for you to resist" then nothing happens... I attached the save file, as i saw you asked someone else for it.
Just wanted to add that i just tried the HTML version aswell, and it didnt work for me either.
Just to be certain, I assume you are supposed to click statue of choice, then click the door icon in the bottom of the room? dont have to confirm or lock your choice in right?

Ok im just blind...didnt see the "Awake" button at the top...

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Have you clicked 'Awake' button?

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes