anonimus_bell

Jul 18, 2019
I looked at the screenshots and the tags and have only one question... Are there no men in this game? Really? Only women and women with dicks?

Glorp

Jul 22, 2017
I looked at the screenshots and the tags and have only one question... Are there no men in this game? Really? Only women and women with dicks?
There are a couple guy characters if you untick the more futas setting, but yeah if you're specifically looking for men instead of girls with giant dicks this isn't the game for you.

Reactions: anonimus_bell

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
mm still no update.. anyone got any recommend similar to this game?
Like this? Just the Fenoxo games I think? Maybe there is something else too but I can't remember off the top of my head.

Maybe I could tell you more if you give more info for what you are looking for.

relaxtitan

Aug 26, 2017
Like this? Just the Fenoxo games I think? Maybe there is something else too but I can't remember off the top of my head.

Maybe I could tell you more if you give more info for what you are looking for.
yea some games like this that i can choose my own adventure

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
Hey all, just to make sure I've completed all the content that we have so far. The quests that CANNOT be completed and are still ongoing as of v0.6.1 are:
-Lost in the Plaza
-Eyes in the Dark
-Daily upkeep
-Respect of the old
-Crafting the Unicorn
-Mia's fear
-Troublesome news
-Memory Fragment
-In deer tracks
-Trial of nature

Am I right or did I miss content?

Reactions: Sapucapica

Noice1Bruh

Aug 15, 2020
Hey all, just to make sure I've completed all the content that we have so far. The quests that CANNOT be completed and are still ongoing as of v0.6.1 are:
-Lost in the Plaza
-Eyes in the Dark
-Daily upkeep
-Respect of the old
-Crafting the Unicorn
-Mia's fear
-Troublesome news
-Memory Fragment
-In deer tracks
-Trial of nature

Am I right or did I miss content?
Seems about right

Noice1Bruh

Aug 15, 2020
Hi everyone, apologies if we're taking too long to release the next update. As the only artist for the game I've been making lots of areas for you guys to explore and lots of creatures to milk. Right now I believe we have enough new maps/areas/dungeons to last for the entire year of updates and I'm currently focusing my efforts to the "adult" side of the game.

As much as I like the black and white manga like sex scenes, we (the devs) have to keep up with other well known adult games. As such, we'll be making colored sex scenes starting this year. Each sexual encounter will have a mix of static and animated scenes.

report0124.png

It'll take time considering that I'm the only artist for the game as of now but hey it's better to do it now than never. Your continuous support will greatly help speed up the game's development and overtime we will have enough budget to hire one or more artist in order to release more in a shorter span of time.

mc_alternatebody1_sample.png
Oh and I've been making an alternate body for the playable character. It's mostly a cosmetic thing and doesn't affect the story (for now). We appreciate any feedback first before we fully commit.

dryadquest_fan_sig.gif
Before I crawl back into the dank cave from whence I came, here's a fan sig for the game featuring one of the upcoming sex animation you'll fap find in the game. Enjoy!

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Oh and I've been making an alternate body for the playable character. It's mostly a cosmetic thing and doesn't affect the story (for now). We appreciate any feedback first before we fully commit.
I'm not so sure about this particular model, i think it looks meh at best. :whistle::coffee:

Oct 18, 2020
I have to agree with the others, as long as the character sprite reflects the choices of the gamer, because personally, hypermassive tits aint a thing I admire unless I specifically want to see them at certain times.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
And i am all into Hyper Proportions. Compromise: Give us the option, some Box perhaps to tick, for Enabling or Disabling Hyper Content.

Take care.

Reactions: bigdick289

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
In theory this boob size could be justified if her tits were stuffed with eggs/cum, but that might be a bit of an overkill. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Or how about this: Dryad tits are stuffed with special dryad milk that slowly regenerates as the player walks around and can be used as a healing potion in combat? (And maybe to cure void infections in events.) Also depending on how big her tits are the amount of times she could heal herself in combat through the use of her own milk will also increase because she can carry more of this milk in her tatas.

Heheh, leave it to me to come up with some kinky shit that's also practical. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
In theory this boob size could be justified if her tits were stuffed with eggs/cum, but that might be a bit of an overkill. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Or how about this: Dryad tits are stuffed with special dryad milk that slowly regenerates as the player walks around and can be used as a healing potion in combat? (And may be to cure void infections in events.) Also depending on how big her tits are the amount of times she could heal herself in combat through the use of her own milk will also increase because she can carry more of this milk in her tatas.

Heheh, leave it to me to come up with some kinky shit that's also practical. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
You know, that actually sound like a fun concept :)

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes