Claireity

Mar 9, 2019
I think I'm stuck. Can't leave the mansion, no one else to fight or fuck that I can see, don't have enough to cast a fire snake at the chimera point and strength checks fail every time. I'm not sure what to do.

jkh115

Jun 11, 2021
I think I'm stuck. Can't leave the mansion, no one else to fight or fuck that I can see, don't have enough to cast a fire snake at the chimera point and strength checks fail every time. I'm not sure what to do.
There should be two elf statues in one room, the top middle one i believe, interact with it. Click right, left, right and both and should open to a secret chamber, either defeat or allow the boss to do their thing, then go back to your sisters then leave

Mage_

Jun 22, 2023
Greetings Dryad Quest Dev(s)... So uh, Any plans for us breast expansion lovers? (Permanent breast expansion please:love:).
I'm just asking, please don't attack me!:oops:
It's cuz I'm enjoying the game that i'm asking this...
Meanwhile me waiting to start with smaller breast.

Reactions: Aegis Lily

Noice1Bruh

Aug 15, 2020
It's subject to change but I've already made both big and small breast bodies for the player character. Though it's not only the breast size that's different, like if you choose huge breast then you're stuck with a tall and voluptuous body and if you choose small breast then you're stuck with small, petite body (I'm trying my best to not make it look borderline loli). I still need time to make the existing clothes for them in game.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
It's subject to change but I've already made both big and small breast bodies for the player character. Though it's not only the breast size that's different, like if you choose huge breast then you're stuck with a tall and voluptuous body and if you choose small breast then you're stuck with small, petite body (I'm trying my best to not make it look borderline loli). I still need time to make the existing clothes for them in game.
Yeah, it should work for most people though some people are into body transformation fetish and would rather have 1 MC with more body modifications in game(boobs, ass, thighs etc) which is really hard for me to implement since I'm not an artist and I don't know the specifics of it. I imagine it can be done using spine2d but it will require some serious game engine's revamp and I am unable to foresee all the complications that will come with it. Not to mention all the work that goes into creating those assets from the artist's(your) side.

Reactions: hooviescoop

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Because that's how it is. Having another programmer will complicate my life, not make it simpler. Though it's not like I want to do it in the first place.
If you train him such that he learns to do things similarly to how you do things it should make things easier for you long-term at the cost of some time spent training short-term. But oh well, do as you like. :whistle::coffee:

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes