Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Well, the game is going to be huge so almost all kinks will be included at some point.
Can you eventually make them all Hyper Proportioned? Including their Cocks and Balls, to Hyper Pregnancies and enormous cumflations and so on? If almost all Kinks will eventually exist.

Just curious.

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
Since eventually we will be able to be a futanari... I assume the option to fuck our enemies and so will happen... Could we potentially have a cock like the Void Knightess...? And fucking her with that...? An option to go a completely dominant futa and plow everything with how good the writing and scenarios are would be pretty sweet...

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Since eventually we will be able to be a futanari... I assume the option to fuck our enemies and so will happen... Could we potentially have a cock like the Void Knightess...? And fucking her with that...? An option to go a completely dominant futa and plow everything with how good the writing and scenarios are would be pretty sweet...
Well, MC futanari scenes are planned but I can't promise it will be included everywhere since it would require twice as much time to have them.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Can you eventually make them all Hyper Proportioned? Including their Cocks and Balls, to Hyper Pregnancies and enormous cumflations and so on? If almost all Kinks will eventually exist.

Just curious.
Hm, honestly I can't promise it since hyper is not really my thing but who knows how far I will fall)). I've already acquired a few kinks I didn't have when I started working on the game))

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Hm, honestly I can't promise it since hyper is not really my thing but who knows how far I will fall)). I've already acquired a few kinks I didn't have when I started working on the game))
Neither is it my thing.
Please make this optional when and if, not everyone is into climbing massive mountains.
I skedaddled from trials in tainted space precisely because of this.
Everyone playing and making 'tits' just loved those massive fucking mountains of meat. :sneaky::coffee:

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Well. I barely see anyone going this far or having "Hyper Proportions" in anything. Fine with it being an Optional part, that you have to Tick off a box in the Options Menu to limit such content. That i respect. Some likes it, some does not. I'd just like it as an option, if possible. I'd gladly pay for too.

And yeah. I'm the same. For example, i despised Netorare. Trying it over periods of time, i learned to aquire a taste for it. Altough fairly limited.

Thanks for considering, at least! Peace and take care!

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Tried to trade with Mildread after rescuing her and having her follow me, and all I see is this. Bug? HTML version with save from last update btw

hh28

Dec 29, 2018
I am stuck in the mansion where I need to get the moth pollen. What/where is the tool to open the 'protrusion with square notches'. I've read through the thread and the help doc and I'm none the wiser.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
I am stuck in the mansion where I need to get the moth pollen. What/where is the tool to open the 'protrusion with square notches'. I've read through the thread and the help doc and I'm none the wiser.
you can find Brass Handle near the Human & Orc mercenaries.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes