Camilion

Oct 19, 2021
how do you move in the most recent update? came back to it and the UI is completely different and haven't seen a tutorial for movement

Oct 12, 2018
Yeah, the 'lose-to-get-content' mechanic is one of my peeves too. Unlocking content without having to lose was one of the main priorities when I started designing the game.
Have you liked/disliked anything in particular?

i was wondering about this but like, do you plan on adding any CoC style dead ends like losing against specific enemies or doing something specific repeaditly even though everything says you really shouldnt?

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
i was wondering about this but like, do you plan on adding any CoC style dead ends like losing against specific enemies or doing something specific repeaditly even though everything says you really shouldnt?
Maybe in the future when the player reaches the big city.

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
have no idea how to move after choosing perks. after u press un exit and its change dialog to awake and text bright bealons radiance you to wake up . .................... its imposible for your to resist it.
and what to do next? press all arrows keyboard click every inch in game and its dont get further

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
have no idea how to move after choosing perks. after u press un exit and its change dialog to awake and text bright bealons radiance you to wake up . .................... its imposible for your to resist it.
and what to do next? press all arrows keyboard click every inch in game and its dont get further
Press "Awake" at the top

Reactions: galindae
Mar 28, 2022
I dont understand WTF is with the Elf Statues puzzle where you have to grope them to open the door. How the hell do I do it. Im stuck at it and full of confusion

Sega Ricono

Feb 11, 2018
Took me like 15 minutes to figure out how to move even after checking your answer regarding flag. The "flag" doesnt really look like a flag until you zoom in. Thought it was more of a rose at first. Definetely needs a sort of basic tutorial with new ui.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Took me like 15 minutes to figure out how to move even after checking your answer regarding flag. The "flag" doesnt really look like a flag until you zoom in. Thought it was more of a rose at first. Definetely needs a sort of basic tutorial with new ui.
I'll add basic UI hints

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
What item are the moths after in their dialog scene? I thought it was the bloodstained rug but nope.
Also, what are you supposed to do with the "strange construction" in the telescope room?

maygueur

Jun 23, 2020
I can't find the recipe for the lure. I feel (dumb and) like I'm missing something obvious. It's not in my backpack.

maygueur

Jun 23, 2020
Okay I found it but it was really hard to discern the shelf from the lab on pc, without beeing able to zoom.

Zornk

Aug 18, 2017
im trying to get infinite pheromones for well obvious reasons ive tried using cheat engine but couldnt find the value can you point me to memory address or where in the save file the pheromones value is at its hard to read as its just a single line

edit: found it myself after a while
how did you find it?

PiePierPie

Mar 16, 2020
this game is amazing, a bit short on content but it's fine, the combat system is solid and yeah. looking forward for the next update!

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes