Ronin Ryker

May 6, 2020
Just finished the beginning quest, and I find the game very interesting. Though, the biggest downside I find is that in most sexual situations the player tends to be the submissive rather than the npc or monster. I love some futa and pregnancy/inflation, but it's just a shame I'm forced to be a sub.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
well, that's how I imagine it would feel because my game is NOT a sandbox. I don't pretend to be an expert game designer(considering I don't have many years of experience some other people might have) but it seems the game does its job(that is, to entertain the player) quite well. If I wanted to create a sandbox, the game would have looked completely different. As for "feeling empty after several playthroughs", to fix it the game just needs more content which will happen eventually.

That being said, the game will eventually become much more open-ended with much more freedom where to go and what to do. It just takes ten times more time and experience to execute it right which I would have definitely fucked up if I tried to do it from the very beginning. Please bear in mind that the current version is just an early beta...
Can I just say how much I appreciate you sticking to your vision instead of caving in to every demand that pops up in this thread? Like, I get it that some suggests and criticism can be helpful but it's hard to know when to listen and when to just say no. Many developers these days fall into the trap of trying to appease everyone in the hopes it will make them more money, but then end up biting more than they can chew and the whole project becomes unmanageable.

You know what kind of game you want to make and you stick by it, no excuses. Honestly, not every game has to cater to everyone, if someone doesn't like what it has to offer then they can just look elsewhere. Given time and dedication, I think this will be a gem in this website. Has all the good foundations and a responsible dev with a good head on their shoulders. I'll keep my fingers crossed for this one.

Yuuuna

Jul 2, 2021
Is it possible to fuck every character in the first dungeon ? 'cause i really tried everything, and nothing i always need 2 more allure points than I already have

Oct 19, 2020
Pretty awesome game, I love it so far. Although, I'm trying to get one more allure point to get to the batgirls, still stuck trying to find a way.

Is there any normal pregnancy content planned? Since we already have parasitic/egg ones?

RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
I'm definitely a fan of this game. Allure needs a better way of regen/generation though. Nothing worse than getting blue-balled and needing to load a save from half an hour ago to experience content because you were missing 2 Allure points. I can't even save-edit in more potions or edit the allure values through CE.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
I can't even save-edit in more potions or edit the allure values through CE.
It's actually pretty easy to do that:
1. use "save to file" option;
2. open the save with the notepad;
3. look for the point "14:" that goes after "allure_martial" (if it's confusing, just use the search to look for the current allure value);
4. change it to 100 to refill the allure;
5. save the file and reload the save from it.

Reactions: RARE2000

RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
It's actually pretty easy to do that:
1. use "save to file" option;
2. open the save with the notepad;
3. look for the point "14:" that goes after "allure_martial" (if it's confusing, just use the search to look for the current allure value);
4. change it to 100 to refill the allure;
5. save the file and reload the save from it.
I already figured it out. Just had trouble grokking how variables were stored.

Cweez

Dec 30, 2017
Typo when laying the worm eggs:
Your mind begins to grow foggy and I am unsure how much longer you can endure so much pressure within your outstretched hole.
Suddenly drops into first person mid sentence.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
I'm trying to edit a save to increase coins but for some reason, I can't find it, I looked for "coins" "cash" "money " gold" but found no matches.
Edit: Found it, it seems like all variables are given a letter/number instead of usually naming them as they are, coins are z, open the .save with notepad and look for this: "z":# replace # with the number of coins you have.
Edit2: Turns out the letters shuffle from save to save, so just search for ":# instead, with # of course being the number of coins you have, you might get multiple results so make a backup before you edit one of them.

Last edited:

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Version 0.2.8 is out
  • The Mansion Area is now available in public version(20+rooms)
  • Added Gallery Tab for viewing the character art and illustrations you've discovered during the game(accessed by clicking the scroll button)
  • Added Logs Tab for viewing the last 100 paragraphs(accessed by clicking the scroll button)
  • Characters now have icons during fights.
  • Abilities have art during fights.
  • Panties are now shown on the behind view
  • 4 new character art
  • New illustrations
  • New items
  • New Tentacle Book Scene
  • bugs and typos fixes
Beta Only:
  • 2 more character art
  • new scenes
As always you can play it on the site or download it here.

chimera_sample_color.png
ghost_sample.png
slug_pregnant3.png

Last edited:

Davedevlist

Aug 16, 2021
im stuck at the point where i need to make the medicine for Klead... idk where to get the ingrediense.. help?

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
im stuck at the point where i need to make the medicine for Klead... idk where to get the ingrediense.. help?
Have you triggered the moth-girls scene? If not, then you have to find and put a handle into the device in the room with carpets to trigger it.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
the handle part took me a bit too, maybe consider instead of having items like that labeled as junk label them as key items or quest items or something lol

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
after giving klead the medicine, what should i do next? there seems to be a puzzle involving some statues, but i'm not entirely sure if that's the right way to go or how to solve it anyways since i probably missed something about solving it anyways

edit: after checking the code to see the solution, it's right left right both

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 36 Votes