muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Really like this game so far. Just wish there was a bit more F/F content, with some of monster girls being regular women.

NGL, this would’ve been one of my all-time favourites if there weren’t any futas, but eh, can’t have everything in life. If that’s your jam, more power to ya.

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Found this game a bit by accident and I couldn't stop clicking & reading! It was so nice, right up my alley. When I got to the part of needing patreon, I'm almost tempted to sub to to play 0.2.6!

Going to be watching this thread and keep up the great work.

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
What stopped you, if I might ask? =)
Honestly what stops me is I'm already subbed to 8 projects/artists I want to support (most of which I found through this site) and I can't afford to really nickel and dime myself. I want to support everyone that's half decent...

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Well, can relate to the feeling of being broke. The game itself wouldn't be possible without tools and knowledge I got for free.

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
kinda annoying that i can't get access to the beta if i buy the $5 tier and then cancel the recurring payments. is it possible to download beta builds?

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
kinda annoying that i can't get access to the beta if i buy the $5 tier and then cancel the recurring payments. is it possible to download beta builds?
Sorry for inconvenience, didn't actually know that patreon's api works this way. I'll fix it when I get access to my PC.

Last edited:

MrCasa

Jan 12, 2021
ok now i can see, is there the possibility of somehow translating the texts into other languages?

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes