Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I'm at the prologue where I need to make an earth potion, but it always says I don't have the ingredients for it. I'm guessing the ingredients are listed to the right of the make potion command in the lab. If true, all I need is rusty parasol, which I can't find. I've been everywhere, did everything, and can't find it.

Nachtmusik

May 1, 2018
This update was worth all the wait. It really changed the whole experience! I remember the first version being quite decent, but this new version made it stand out from a lot of other text adult games. I love how passionate you are about it as well, I'll sub for effort.

Dec 9, 2017
It's not that I don't like futa (because I actually do) but, are there any monster girls in the game other than protagonist that don't have a penis?

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
I'm at the prologue where I need to make an earth potion, but it always says I don't have the ingredients for it. I'm guessing the ingredients are listed to the right of the make potion command in the lab. If true, all I need is rusty parasol, which I can't find. I've been everywhere, did everything, and can't find it.
Right side of the map should have a room right above where the alchemy lab is. Don't forget to collect the junk as well especially the shovel and pickaxe as that will make future things easier/possible.

You'll find the rusty parasol in a room and gotta fight or allure some matangos. Be sure to heal up if you don't have enough allure for them.

• Angry
Reactions: Samhill

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Right side of the map should have a room right above where the alchemy lab is. Don't forget to collect the junk as well especially the shovel and pickaxe as that will make future things easier/possible.

You'll find the rusty parasol in a room and gotta fight or allure some matangos. Be sure to heal up if you don't have enough allure for them.
I had to scroll down. Thanks.

Reactions: Anarchistic

xgodjihyo

Feb 15, 2021
this game has the potential to rival or even surpass CoC, i just wished for a wide variety of kinks and stuffs, also it would be nice if she can also play with her offsprings! Keep it up well done!

tribute_you

Aug 15, 2017
So... is there only the initial cave with the 2 big fights? Can't get out of there and have explored and looted everything

Thelien95

Jan 7, 2019
3 months later question still not answered.

What's the incest content in this game?
3 Months later and you still haven't tried to find out for yourself? If you just look around in this thread you'll most likely find the answer, if not then just PLAY THE GAME and find out for yourself.

striker129er

Dec 29, 2017
Tried searching, found nothing.

Dun wanna start in case of disappointment (Step-siblings, incest not related to MC, etc)

Yuuuna

Jul 2, 2021
Please god, make sure this game has a sequel and an ending and doesn't get abandonned like 90% of the games on the board....

To be more serious, I just finished the prologue and the mansion, and It's the first text based game where I actually read the text, not like T.I.T.S where I clearly skip everything except the dialogues.

Reactions: TotallyNotFappin

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Please god, make sure this game has a sequel and an ending and doesn't get abandonned like 90% of the games on the board....

To be more serious, I just finished the prologue and the mansion, and It's the first text based game where I actually read the text, not like T.I.T.S where I clearly skip everything except the dialogues.
God has heard you.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes