Mrs.X2020

Mar 7, 2021
I have a bug in the ancient Mansion I cannot go left or right after fighting the lizard and the minotaur is that normal??

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
i was using the exe version
I'm actually not sure, it depends on OS. If you don't want to manually resave them to the disk and really want to know their location, you can try googling something like this
The desktop version is build with

bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
if i may ask, will trading be reworked so you can propose a trade deal instead to sell to let say mia. The gold ingot and a matango spore for the fern heels? as an example

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
if i may ask, will trading be reworked so you can propose a trade deal instead to sell to let say mia. The gold ingot and a matango spore for the fern heels? as an example
It's not a top priority now but I might rework it. Honestly I think it's only a problem at the very beginning when both the player and the merchant have little gold. I increased Mia's base gold in the last patch. Hope it will help.

Reactions: bluefish69

roflcopter66

Feb 16, 2019
Yeah the merchant is useless and the valuable items still take your inventory space. It'd be better if you could trade 150 gold worth of items for an item that costs 150 gold, and if the total amount is different on either side you can cover that difference with actual gold.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
The big update is around the corner
The beta testing of the next update will start on July, 1.
It includes 20+ new rooms, lots of new characters and scenes and more.

The current beta build will become public as well and more content will be added(tattoo clothes set, satyr art, and illustrations)
gnome.png

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
New Big Update is out
[Public]0.2.5-public -
[Beta]0.2.6-beta -

0.2.5-public Changelog:
  • New UI
  • Customizable MC(hair style, hair color, nipples color, face emotions, and most importantly different sets of clothes)
  • Xrays for stomach, womb and colon. By default the game switches between them automatically but you can change this behavior in the settings
  • Behind View that refelcts the buttplug and vagplug MC wears.
  • 11 Character Art Sets(every character got its own art, including basic and 'orgasm' versions for those who have such scenes)
  • Illustrations
  • You can now choose whether to play the game in 2nd person(you/your) or 1st person(I/my)
  • Added descriptions to some of the old items
  • Increased basic maximum carry weight to 70
  • Mia's stock is increased so you can try on more clothes(not everything is currently accessible in the game)
  • The game now displays only 1 paragraph by default on desktop(you can revert to 3 paragraphs in the settings)
  • Lots of bugfixes and minor story improvements
  • Improved Mobile UI and compatibility with different screen sizes. You can rotate your phone to 'portrait' mode to see MC's full body.
Notes: There are lots of engine changes so old saves won't work but I don't know why anyone would choose to skip all the good juicy stuff that's been added anyway.

As always you can play it on my site or download it here.

Last edited:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
So I have a question that can't be answered from looking at the screenshots or game info - assuming you play as a female, can you choose only to fuck male characters, or are the only characters with dicks futas?

Also, is there an option to become a futa yourself?

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes