AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I am stuck in the first (middle) room of the mansion. I can't prise the marble slab and cannot move east, west, or back out (south) as all three directions say "Can't go there. Work in progress..."

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
I am stuck in the first (middle) room of the mansion. I can't prise the marble slab and cannot move east, west, or back out (south) as all three directions say "Can't go there. Work in progress..."
Because the game is... Work in progress?

Reactions: rakori3

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Because the game is... Work in progress?
Changelog says "New Dungeon with 8 rooms at the moment (including 3 new sex scenes)". That's misleading if the game will only let you see one room and trying to get to those other rooms and scenes pops "work in progress" messages. I don't have a problem with a game being a work in progress. (Most games here on F95 are.) But it does annoy me when a changelog does not reflect what you can actually do in the game.

• Angry
Reactions: whitexwhite

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Changelog says "New Dungeon with 8 rooms at the moment (including 3 new sex scenes)". That's misleading if the game will only let you see one room and trying to get to those other rooms and scenes pops "work in progress" messages. I don't have a problem with a game being a work in progress. (Most games here on F95 are.) But it does annoy me when a changelog does not reflect what you can actually do in the game.
what is exactly misleading? Rooms and dungeons don't have to be literal rooms and literal dungeons. These terms have long ago been established as any areas and locations in RPG community. You can only be annoyed at your own ignorance.

Rainbowhead

Oct 1, 2019
The rooms before the marble slab room are technically part of the dungeon area. It's kinda misleading, but the game notifies you that you are about to enter the dungeon.

Reactions: Swedra

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Version 0.2.3-immortal
Changelog:
  • Full support for both Android and iOS with improved UI

You can now play the game properly on mobile. I delayed this feature for so long because I initially planned to remake UI completely for the game to be played in 'portrait' mode but then I found an awesome artist to work on the game with and with how much art there's going to be it's impossible to fit everything in 'portrait' anyway lol. So instead I ended up adjusting 'landscape' for mobile. I don't have iPhone and am not even sure if it even works for it(though it should) but I thoroughly playtested it with one hand on Android and I must say it's convenient enough to enjoy the game to its fullest.

It's strongly recommended you "install" the game to be able to enter fullscreen mode and have access to the game via your phone's screen.(it will still use a browser to run the game).

Android Installation:

Open in Chrome Browser. Open the menu and tap the ‘Add to Home screen’ menu item. The game will show up on your home screen like a native android app.

iOS Installation:

Open in Safari. Tap the ‘Share’ button, scroll down and tap ‘Add to Home Screen.’ Enter the name for the app then tap add. The game will show up on your home screen like a native iOS app.

To install beta version go to instead. You can have both versions on your phone.

P.S: Progressive Web Apps is a fucking cool thing, you can play lewd games without preposterous moderation by google and apple stores. Yeah!

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
First room of the mansion is a last location in this build? Because all move buttons tells "not implemented yet".

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
First room of the mansion is a last location in this build? Because all move buttons tells "not implemented yet".
yes, the game is divided into areas that are called dungeons. There are currently 8 rooms(in this case room = any location to move to) for the mansion dungeon.

bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
i'm sitting here wondering how to buy the fern heels from mia in the prolouge but due to how the trade system works i can't use the 1 gold bar and a matango spore to trade because the game won't allow mia to temporary go into the red so i can buy the fern heels which bring her back into the positive cash amount again

t727

Jan 4, 2018
There aren't a lot of lewd images in this at the moment (v0.2.2) only four from what I've seen.
Not saying that this is a bad game because of it, just as an FYI

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
There aren't a lot of lewd images in this at the moment (v0.2.2) only four from what I've seen.
Not saying that this is a bad game because of it, just as an FYI
There's going to be an art for virtually every character in the next month or so + different clothing for MC

Reactions: t727
4.40 star(s) 36 Votes