Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
This game looks really good. The character customization is also really welcomed. No rush, but will there be other plans for it? Perhaps more physical changes, tied to pregnancy or not? (lactation, wider hips, maybe even breast size?)

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
This game looks really good. The character customization is also really welcomed. No rush, but will there be other plans for it? Perhaps more physical changes, tied to pregnancy or not? (lactation, wider hips, maybe even breast size?)
It's quite hard(lots of work) to make both body customisation AND clothes. If the game gets big, then maaaybe... and even then I wouldn't promise anything.
Lactation though is possible

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
It's quite hard(lots of work) to make both body customisation AND clothes. If the game gets big, then maaaybe... and even then I wouldn't promise anything.
Lactation though is possible
Yeah, that makes sense. Looking at current clothing options it seems like you've purposely made it easy (or no work at all) to adjust to belly sizes, so I can see other options being much more work. And I'd consider that to be a pretty weak "if", 'cause if you keep in the direction you are, I'm sure this'll get really popular in no time!

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
you've purposely made it easy (or no work at all) to adjust to belly sizes
Panties and some bodices have actually 3 versions for flat/medium/big belly
And I'd consider that to be a pretty weak "if", 'cause if you keep in the direction you are, I'm sure this'll get really popular in no time!
Thanks for the kind words. Though it's been quite a few years since I sat down at the computer to write the game's first lines of code, the journey is just starting. The game's world is going to be really huge.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Screenshot_2.jpg

this is my offline version and what it looks like =/ yes i got it from the OP

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
This game just leveled way the fuck up! (again)
Dryad quest is so unique and refreshing. I can't wait to see this art in the game. Something to look forward to after work :D

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
This game just leveled way the fuck up! (again)
Dryad quest is so unique and refreshing. I can't wait to see this art in the game. Something to look forward to after work :D
Thanks, I've really put a lot of elbow grease for the game not to have a generic experience

• Love
Reactions: Lou111

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
Can you avoid the Futa content and still have a enjoyable game in this one? I know regarding to the promo pictures, this is a silly question, but I still have a little glimpse of hope. Everything else seems well done in the pics.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Can you avoid the Futa content and still have a enjoyable game in this one?
Depends on how much you dislike futa lol. There's quite a lot of futas in the prologue so it's hard to avoid them completely but in the second dungeon there are much more male encounters(if you have nofuta option enabled). So if you make it this far...

Reactions: Victor069

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
Oh thanks, so I might give it a try and force myself through the futa stuff. I do not want to complain or offend anyone, it's just, that Futacontent really grosses me out. Let the girl have sex with girls, men, plants or furniture if she has to ;-) that and more is all ok with me. But Futa is just totally not my thing. :)

Reactions: Jetun

karen13

Jun 19, 2017
is there a way to rebuild enough allure to seduce all the possible groups in the prologue? it feels like there should be a way, even if its hard to get

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes