MrCasa

Jan 12, 2021
It works but the translation prevents me from seeing the numbers going down or up. (the EXP, HP, ecc)

It's not a big problem... but it's annoying

Last edited:

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
what do the orgasm points even do?

And how do you use them?

I just accumulated 3 and then nothing happened.

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
Ultimate Abilities start with cooldown at the start of a fight. Just use them as regular abilities once they are available(each will consume 1 orgasm point)
Are they available yet? I've search every available room in the game so far and I haven't found one.

BTW, very unique combat system. I really love the "Stone Fist" ability. Forces the enemy to beat down your wall before they can target you. Also deals a helluva lot of damage.

X-rays are also interesting. I've never seen another game with x-rays.

fellowww

Jan 25, 2018
Is the tutorial level and the first part of the mansion all the content currently in the public build of the game? I haven't run into the bunny character or seen that spirit encounter yet, so i'm assuming that's in the beta.

What I've played so far was pretty good, but I hope that either pheromone regeneration/healing becomes more common, or that encounters are repeatable, because I'm not a fan of missing out on entire H scenes and having to save scum to get them.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
bandits2.png
version 0.2.7 is out
Public:

• 3 new art assets[futa-versions](minotaur, human swordswoman, lizard)
  • New improved ass asset
  • Added 2 illustrations at the very beginning
  • Lust Potion now restores Pheromones Points in additional to Health.
  • Orgasm Text Phrases are now more varied
  • Strength Attribute now increases max weight by 5(up from 3)
  • Fixed bugs & typos
Beta:
  • all public changes
  • added 2 new art assets[futa-versions](orc, human rogue)
As always you can play it on my site or download it here.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
can things u encounter ever respawn? i like that we dont have to farm stuff but would be neat if we could re encounter stuff optionally ps loved the game last time i played it

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
can things u encounter ever respawn?
Not really, I abide by traditional crpg game design(especially Divinity: Original Sin series) where every encounter has its own story and it's done when it's done. I don't want to hurt the game's game loop for the sake of artificially expanding the game's length. I strive to value the players' time. Eventually the game will have enough content so it won't be a "problem" either.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
Not really, I abide by traditional crpg game design(especially Divinity: Original Sin series) where every encounter has its own story and it's done when it's done. I don't want to hurt the game's game loop for the sake of artificially expanding the game's length. I strive to value the players' time. Eventually the game will have enough content so it won't be a "problem" either.
that i can respect

Lilraya

Jul 28, 2018
I quite enjoyed the game and it is quite unique and fun overall but after playing through it few times, it feels empty... I'm not saying the game direction and design is bad and it might be just that I'm more into sandbox type of games but game just feels very very linear and restricted.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is fine if you just don't care about exploring whole dungeon or don't mind missing something on the way. However, I like to explore and pretty much gather/consume/use/collect everything I can find but knowing that I missed something because I don't have a specific attribute point feels disappointing. Similar feeling I find with followers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I would love to see and it might be good idea to add some dynamic content for example randomly generated dungeons and/or enemy encounters in few places even if as a side content mostly to add something more to do in the game and as an option to give player a chance to get attribute points, items or followers they want.

Also I'm not sure how potency of semen will be in the future and I don't know how it affects the buff you get but if you offer semen to it, buff duration feels too short by about 3-5times at the very least...

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
after playing through it few times
well, that's how I imagine it would feel because my game is NOT a sandbox. I don't pretend to be an expert game designer(considering I don't have many years of experience some other people might have) but it seems the game does its job(that is, to entertain the player) quite well. If I wanted to create a sandbox, the game would have looked completely different. As for "feeling empty after several playthroughs", to fix it the game just needs more content which will happen eventually.

That being said, the game will eventually become much more open-ended with much more freedom where to go and what to do. It just takes ten times more time and experience to execute it right which I would have definitely fucked up if I tried to do it from the very beginning. Please bear in mind that the current version is just an early beta...

Reactions: Lilraya
Dec 13, 2017
It definitely has potential. I uh, normally prefer smaller breasts (and I wish having smaller ones was an option) but this game more or less hits all the things I'm willing to put up with larger breasts for (up to a point anyways, there's a point where I'm too distracted by the impracticality of the breasts, but this game doesn't get close to that), so that's pretty nice. The fight in the prologue with the bats seems too hard even on the easiest difficulty but then again it's also entirely unnecessary since there's nothing worth bothering with over that way. Just took me a few times to ask some NPCs some questions and realize that I already had what I needed to advance.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes