VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
A dude who is getting paid for by the scammer has an obvious conflict of interest when it comes to telling the truth. Furthermore, why would the commissioned dude he contacts every now and then know anything about the scam? he just gets paid by the scammer for some milking material every now and then and that's it. You are not very smart, are you?

Also, why should I do the scammer's work in clearing his reputation? he has to present evidence, not me. I'm not the one stealing 100k a year from fools.

You seriously hit rock bottom here. You sound like a loony now.

And for the love of God, someone frame this :ROFLMAO::

You have almost 400 posts in this thread. Imagine all the time you wasted defending a scam as opposed to enjoying life. You objectively have stakes in this (you are really bad at this "objectivity" thing, aren't you?). No sane person behaves like you do if he didn't care.
As said, all you good for is flailing your hands and pointing fingers...

If I got almost 400 posts in this thread, that mean I got about 1900 posts in other threads. How many posts do you have in this thread vs other threads? Doesn't mean diddly does it. I don't keep tabs, good the fanboys do then I suppose :p

Last time I checked, when people throw money at you, you are not stealing anything. That people being Silly with their money is another tale.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
As said, all you good for is flailing your hands and pointing fingers...

If I got almost 400 posts in this thread, that mean I got about 1900 posts in other threads. How many posts do you have in this thread vs other threads? Doesn't mean diddly does it. I don't keep tabs, good the fanboys do then I suppose :p

Last time I checked, when people throw money at you, you are not stealing anything. That people being Silly with their money is another tale.
Soooo...how much you be pledgin', Joshi? ;)

bagre1

Jul 13, 2019
Hello guys, some help here please i cant access to the menu pressing F1, every time i do it my laptop goes blank and logs me off, does anybody knows how to solve this? tnx guys

this seems like a good game im just starting

Reactions: allintine

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Also if you receive some @s from a guy JoshuaTree be sure to put it on ignore. It's an evolved form of the virus that dualfamily.exe is. It corrupts your brain.exe that the scam named Dual Family is legit.
Must be quite a virus that take away peoples free will. You saying people mindless drones that need protection from themselves? Oh you poor little thing...

zxRwnR8.jpg

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Joshua Tree is an absolute chad. He's been 1 vs 100 this entire thread and protecting the chastity of Gumdrop. A true White Knight we all aspire to be.
Defending someone, and asking for proof of claims, or rebuke claims with facts, is two different things. GD's chastity, lack of, or if you want to do the dirty to his starfish, is of no concern of mine.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes