VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

pkgbest13

Mar 11, 2019
CAPTAIN’S LOG – DAY 98875

Well well well…Here it is everyone,

WELCOME TO THE FIRST

UNOFFICAL CAPTAIN’S AWARD CEREMONY!

This year we’ve had some strong contenders, real strong for scam Dev of the year.

I know, I know, the mods are wondering “What the fuck is this?”

(Don't you worry your little hearts mods, Our boy Gumdrops gets an honorary award!)

You’re also all wondering what this is, and whether you should have just hit ‘ignore thread’ long ago.

Well buckle up buckaroos, I know some of you are expecting Gumdrops at number 1 here, but we got some awards that need dishing out, and @JoshuaTree isn’t going to be able to talk some of these devs out of their behavior!

But, let’s not forget these awards should also celebrate not only the success of some great Devs, but also to shine a light on those good smaller devs, drowned out in a sea of crap asset rips and poorly made cash grabs.

As a side note before we begin, I’ve excluded myself and any games I work on from the list, as I don’t want my obvious personal bias to be a part of these…RIGOROUSLY…decided awards…Aka, all me.

(But I will shamelessly plug all the games I work on at the end below)

NOTE: The ‘Scam Dev’ awards are not being given out just for late/slow devs or developers whose strategy you simply disagree with, e.g. hating a developer simply because he only produces NTR. These are for the developers who have simply dragged their feet and the industry to new lows with unbelievably shady behavior.

THE ‘SCAM’ AWARDS OF 2019!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

THE UNDER-APPRECIATED DEV AWARDS OF 2019!

These devs aren’t here: But some of these games deserve recognition for being high quality.

THE DEV/DEV TEAM OF YEAR AWARD!

and now, my shameless plug.

AND THAT CONCLUDES THE UNOFFICIAL CAPTAIN’S AWARDS!

Will there be new scummy devs? No doubt!

Will there be new drama? New amazing devs? DEFINITELY!

Thank you all for the read all! See you at next year's show!
Captain's Log, signing off!
View attachment 458759
You forgot Love and Submission...A game I was really getting into that just went BYE, Bye...

asokaaso2

Oct 14, 2019
Ugh his patrons increased again. How in the h3ll there are so many of them yet none of them are active both in patreon and his discord? It's just 1 act and it might be finish in 3 years so the complete game might be finish when we have colonized the moon.

Reactions: HueyFreeman32

asokaaso2

Oct 14, 2019

Howdy gang!

Updated the per usual, check it out if you haven't already. I'll keep this first section brief and jump right into things; I've got a ton of stuff to show you, including news about the release date. Stick around! :]

Part X Progress!

I had an interesting week tackling the action sequence for the S campaign, finally succumbing to completion Sunday morning. Other than smooching the lady you love on the dance floor, the action sequence will surely be one of the most defining events of the Act I finale. I trust you, armed with pages of saves and a hasty set of fingers, to reign the victor of those encounters!

The S campaign's dance segment is nearing completion, the only remaining sequence of the three being the character sequence. This includes some of the sex animation taking place in Part X -- if you'd like to know more about the new animations, check out the previous two dev updates.
Part X Content!

This week, I'll be using this section to showcase what's coming this month. Tag along if you're interested!

Part IX Patch!

I'll be uploading a patch that fixes a number of issues with the previous release, Part IX. The most notable is the visibility fix to the F campaign's Karen segment, increasing the brightness and removing jpg compression artifacts. As the lighting is far brighter, clearer when starting from that same spot in Part X, I wanted to make this change.

In addition to this, some other bug fixes such as the Part VIII gallery puzzle "implications" and compatibility between Patreon and game versions. I'll write up a full list of changes/fixes after its release.

CE Club Pinups & Content Previews!

The "secret memes" I've referenced a couple times are stepping into the spotlight this month. Along with the return of pinups, I'll be continuing previews of future in-game CE content. Last week, we took a peek at some "developments" in regard to bust size; in addition to exploring both sides of the bust spectrum, I'll be sharing skin (ethnicity/facial features) and hair (color/style) customization previews as well!

Sex Animation Previews!

In addition to CE Club content, I'll be shuffling out some previews involving the game's sex animations. I've written previously about Part X's animations, how the jerky 2 frame "animation" style used previously would be cast aside for something far more polished. As the sexual interactions start to involve the main cast of ladies, I figured this improvement is a must.

I'll share much more info when the first taste of animation is released. I hope you'll look forward to it!

Part X Release Date!

Next week I'll be revealing the release date for the Act I finale, Part X. Like I said last time, I've absorbed the wisdom of those more thoughtful than I before constructing this date. Don't miss the next dev update!

Three Part X Image Previews!

By the numbers, another three previews of Part X. I'll be spreading them out a day at a time, starting with the goods lads of the CE Club.

More public posts/content!

There's more public posts, polls and other content coming from here forward. These will be exclusive to my site, so

Website Phase II - Users & Pledging!

Nothing much to see here this week! If you have any technical trouble with my site, you can use one of the contact forms at the footer or shoot an email at df@gumdropgames.net . Those on Patreon who would like to transfer their pledge to my site can always send a private Patreon message my way -- comments and posts slip between the cracks sometimes!

• (Coming this week!) RE and CE Club Polls
  • (Coming this week!) CE Content Previews
  • (Coming this month!) Part IX Patch
  • (Coming this month!) Sex Animation Previews
  • (Coming this month!) Three Part X Previews
  • (Coming this month!) Public Posts & Polls
  • Dev updates, previews, pinups & other goodies
  • Part X!
That's the skinny for now! See you in a day or two. :]

Best, lads.

Gumdrop Games
"
Next week I'll be revealing the release date for the Act I finale, Part X. Like I said last time, I've absorbed the wisdom of those more thoughtful than I before constructing this date. Don't miss the next dev update!"

Reactions: rodloc

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
I wanna slap that son stupid,gawd on and on yaking doesn`t he ever shut up and do anything.....whole game drawn out dialogue,...now I know why I quit this game.

Feb 22, 2018
Wait... So you can't fuck the mom? Dude, I thought I just activated some cryptic system in the game's branching choices. But mom won't fuck me? I play this game to escape life...

May 7, 2017
Wait... So you can't fuck the mom? (...)
Mah Dude, that's a feature.

Now, in all honesty, don't give too much thought on dialogue choices since neither of the 2 campaigns (Son-Father) allows/leads you to get proper sex scenes with the main cast (Mother/Wife, Aunt/Sister-in-law, Sister/Daughter and Cousin/Niece). You only get 3 scenes with the Aunt/Sister-in-law for both campaigns (1 for the Son, and 2 for the Father), but both of them are somewhat detrimental in the future for your playthroughs, other than that there's like one extra scene for the Son with a random girl.

By the way, there's also another potential date for the prom as the Son if you do specific decisions at the beginning.

Up to date Walkthrough

P.S: Don't linger too much on this game, the last time it was updated was the 30th of March from 2018, following that with an inconsequential Christmas update... that was a prequel. As for how much time has passed since the main-storyline has been updated, well: 610 days or 1 year, 8 months (equal to 20 months), without including today. In other words, don't hold your breath and faith for this game and its developer.

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes