VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
I'm confused on another web I see there is a title name dual family x. And now I see that there are two versions of *main game* and *part II ele* What does it mean ? Is the story different?

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
Nope. No pregnancy route. In fact, no sex for the mother or the daughter lead characters.

Also, there are tags included with every submission on the site, a genre list on every OP, and a search box in the upper right corner of every page. All would have told you that there is no pregnancy in this. Yes, there are exceptions, but usually at least one of the three give rise to this suspicion.
But I once played *dual family x* with the same story there was a sex scene

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
too many versions so I'm confused which one to download. why not make it a game with all the stories and no need to make it separate

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
I'm confused on another web I see there is a title name dual family x. And now I see that there are two versions of *main game* and *part II ele* What does it mean ? Is the story different?
Using the search box for "two versions" reveals the same question asked/answered 4 days ago: Here's a quick synopsis.
And from two days ago: "... as someone who actually likes the story ... I'll say that part 2 is a waste of time ..."
But I once played *dual family x* with the same story there was a sex scene
Yes, there is a sex scene for the father with his wife's sister. The son gets a blowjob from partygoer and he has sex with a friend of cousin Karen. There might be some tangential touching with Karen and the father - but the daughter and the mother have yet to have sex in this - whether it is the main game or part II.

Edit: Also, akiostein - if you played the original/legacy/main "game" of this previously (anytime in the past 4 years) then you have played all the applicable sexual content that is in any version of this at this time.

Last edited:

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
Using the search box for "two versions" reveals the same question asked/answered 4 days ago: Here's a quick synopsis.
And from two days ago: "... as someone who actually likes the story ... I'll say that part 2 is a waste of time ..."

Yes, there is a sex scene for the father with his wife's sister. The son gets a blowjob from partygoer and he has sex with a friend of cousin Karen. There might be some tangential touching with Karen and the father - but the daughter and the mother have yet to have sex in this - whether it is the main game or part II.
Thanks for this even though I still have a little less understanding. What I wonder is, why Dev doesn’t create one storyline in one game. But even made a different version. Wouldn't making a game with a connecting storyline be easier to enjoy than having to separate between this storyline and that storyline.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dfx is now called part 2.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Thanks for this even though I still have a little less understanding. What I wonder is, why Dev doesn’t create one storyline in one game. But even made a different version. Wouldn't making a game with a connecting storyline be easier to enjoy than having to separate between this storyline and that storyline.
Is the storyline still one path? I want to replay the first one, any suggestions which one should I download first?
This is why this thread is 840+ pages. Instead of people searching for answers to their questions - they just ask the same questions that have been asked and answered over and over again, further burying the previous times the same questions have been answered.

Here's a link to the quick synopsis that I included in a previous reply to you. If you have further questions - the only person who can really give you the answers you seek would be the developer who never communicates in this thread and you should go to their official sites to seek the answers from them, directly.

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
It's really simple, there is the main game, also called the Legacy Version, it is the original Dual Family game that went for years without getting updated but is now updating again but at a extremely slow pace. At this rate it will take years before we see sex scenes with the daughter or mother never mind anything like pregnancy. Part 2 is some random shit unconnected to the games story but using the same assets. Part 2 is also fucking huge and not worth downloading if you have a shit computer and/or internet connection unless someone compresses it down to a more reasonable size.

Oct 6, 2021
Hey guys, just out of curiosity. Are there any coders here? I've been thinking that the skeleton shit isn't even fun trolling right - it gets the job done to milk patreons apparetly, but it's not fun.

Can you actually code when you are high af? This wouldn't explain why it's in the game but just curious. Otherwise, the dev rly could have some serious menta issues.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys, just out of curiosity. Are there any coders here? I've been thinking that the skeleton shit isn't even fun trolling right - it gets the job done to milk patreons apparetly, but it's not fun.

Can you actually code when you are high af? This wouldn't explain why it's in the game but just curious. Otherwise, the dev rly could have some serious menta issues.
what coding? he can do renders when he's high.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes