• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Morgandr

Feb 3, 2018
I liked the game so far. Indeed, sometimes it feels like they're doing the impossible to tease you and avoid h scenes... I don't know, it feels good for building up, but after 8 parts I think at least one or two actual RELEASES (and I mean THAT kind of release, if you know what I mean...) would have been in order. That mom is so hot, just my 2 cents.

Reactions: superdragon7

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
A bit hyperbolic, but understandable. This is the biggest "chip" I have with gumdrop, his unusual strong inability to keep even the flimsiest deadline. It is due to this, why there are so many users posting in the thread being "grumpy". If gumdrop would keep a halway punctual update schedule, I think most of the angry chatter would become quiet.
As for the long awaited update I hope he brings out a real burner which would regain lost trust for him. This game has potential, but as the other users here I am not blind to the faults (if you want to see my former posts here).

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
Sorry if this is a repeat question, but is content strictly related to the Mom and not Sister when you play as the Son?
No. I thought so but I read a post where the dev stated that it wasn't fair to give so many choices then limit who you can pursue. I haven't played the son side yet though. I just finished the current version of the father side. I plan to play the son side next.

HiDolphin

Feb 16, 2018
If Patreon sucks so much,why doesn't someone else make a site to host the games there?
I think they all just wait for cash so they work,from one point of view it's logical,but from an other one they just keep losing supporters,in other words,money.Most of the games in patreon are unfinished also,from the lack of creativity or mood to create.I would like to see many more series to be continued but I only see more games being unfinished and Patreon finally falling.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
If Patreon sucks so much,why doesn't someone else make a site to host the games there?
I think they all just wait for cash so they work,from one point of view it's logical,but from an other one they just keep losing supporters,in other words,money.Most of the games in patreon are unfinished also,from the lack of creativity or mood to create.I would like to see many more series to be continued but I only see more games being unfinished and Patreon finally falling.
Already have, just word not spreading.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The decision to have 4 different story lines meant minimal content for each. It's a game that failed at it's conception.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I'm sorry but the writing in this is so overwrought and convoluted. The father's marriage is on the line for being neglectful and distant in the past, but throughout the story he's been self-conscious and overattentive to the point of neuroses. The son is crass but caring, but has story options that are straight up sociopathic, but then he goes right back to his normal personality after you choose those paths.

It feels like a sheltered, repressed, Mormon binge watched one of those old MTV movie marathons and vomited out this train wreck of a story. I've held out because the Mom is super hot especially but with no sex except the rape and attempted rape so far it feels like it hasn't been worth it (although I'll admit I did like those scenes). I know I could just skip through the cringey (and I do not use that word lightly--I hate when edgelord teenagers call everything cringe, but I feel it's truly apt here) text and get the scenes but I like knowing the backstory, it's like 60% of the excitement for me. I guess I'll come back to it after I forget how much I fucking hate the writing.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes