VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
When it gets to 99% Patreon takes down his page for incest content lol.
Lol, but doubtful! Since at the moment there is nothing "incest" in the game at all. :)
Seriously so, this time gumdrop has to deliever, since he already stretched the goodwill of patrons and pirates alike very thin. Average updates with partly substantial delays do not help. I am sure there would be a lot less grumbling going on in the various threads about the game anywhere if gumdrop would keep to a functioning schedule.
Nobody would say anything if this happened once or twice, but every update delayed with partly assinine excuses is a no go on the long run. Gumdrop is either totally in over his head and needs help or, what I believe to be more likely, he stretches releases to the max, but that won´t fly forever.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
News from the wolfs mouth directly is that it will be this month... But he's staying quiet about when, either middle of march or final days of march. Rumor was it was ment to be out this weekend however

Oct 13, 2017
waiting for that update...
I've got blue balls
I've got blue balls
And they're such blue balls
big blue balls
And he's got blue balls,
And she's got blue balls,
But we've got the biggest blues of them all

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
He doesnt need to care though as he's making stacks
At the moment, yes he does. But he really tests out how far the goodwill of patrons and pirates goes. up to now, despite serious grumbling, most stay with the game, due to the potentaial in it and the good rendered art.
Still, if you read the thread there are quite a number of gumdrops patreons here and they are getting as fed up with his inability to deliver stuff on time as the pirates do.
Gumdrop has to be careful he does not push it too far. Up to now he delivered average (some users would say mediocre, I am still with average but it should get better soon) updates always late, never keeping even flimisiest deadlines he set himself. The coming update is extremly late, once again with an excuse you can believe or not. and I am leaning towards not believing him. At the beginning, yes, you can underestimate the worktime needed quite easily, but now months into the game, no, he has to know how long he will need approximately.
If the coming update is unexpectedly great, with good stuff for the Dad-Daughter and Mom-son arcs, he will rebuild trust. If it is average, I would not count on him keeping his current number of patreons, because he is burning through goodwill at astonishing rates.

Dragonbite

Aug 27, 2017
Started the son's story. Looking at the walkthrough there seems to be sex with other characters but not the mother at this point?

Also is there a skip text option/button?

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Started the son's story. Looking at the walkthrough there seems to be sex with other characters but not the mother at this point?

Also is there a skip text option/button?
When you think about this game delete the words "sex", and "mother" from your head.

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
I've learned not to get hyped about intriguing previews. Learnt to set expectations low as this picture probably is another voyeur or a dream sequence.
Well, he does know how to tickle my asshole. Then again I'm not a patron, and never will be, so wtf do I know/expect :rolleyes:

Reactions: fz and Morgandr

Morgandr

Feb 3, 2018
I'm literally waiting for this update like fucking children wait for Santa.
Does any of you know if saves from previous version will work on the new one?

Reactions: stal1234

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I'm literally waiting for this update like fucking children wait for Santa.
Does any of you know if saves from previous version will work on the new one?
Depends on the version. The "standard public" version will function. The "special" version will function if you have the next "special" version. But if you did not personalise much of what can be changed in the special edition it will do with the public function too. You may have some grey screens (e.g. the bikini functions only with the special edition), you would have to ignore, but not much else.
As long as the new version does not integrate some totally new variables and other hardcoded stuff, saves should be fine.

Reactions: Morgandr

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
See lots of patrons (I'm one) who aren't bitching and moaning on his discord. I don't really think gumdrop has anything to worry about.

He also replied to my discord pm not long ago to confirm that any ntr rumours are just lies, so, yeah... I'm happy with how things are tbh. Plenty of other games to keep me occupied while this is is 'still in development'.

Jai Ho

May 31, 2017
OMFG. I am playing the dad. Have gotten as far as plane back from beach vacation from sis-in-law's. His character is such an unappealing, uptight whiner! Should I switch over to play the son instead? If you shoved a piece of coal up the Dad's ass you'd have diamonds for days!

Reactions: Torak01

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
OMFG. I am playing the dad. Have gotten as far as plane back from beach vacation from sis-in-law's. His character is such an unappealing, uptight whiner! Should I switch over to play the son instead? If you shoved a piece of coal up the Dad's ass you'd have diamonds for days!
LoL! I doubt that you will like the son route more. The son is a typical selfcentered teenage a..., who whines about that Dad is way more chummy with his "Daddy´s girl" sister and tries to come to terms that he has the hots for his Mom.;)

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes