VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

January2015

Apr 26, 2017
yeah everytime when we're reaching the end of the month i'm torn between keep supporting him or to stop. Like it was said before me, this month's update needs to be REALLY good to makes me keep supporting for again an other month ... But one thing is sure, there won't be any update in April ... So i guess i will probably stop supporting him until we reach act 2 (not before this summer, giving how slow he is at working)

He really should (or must) look for someone to help him. (if he was really dedicated to his game, i think he would have done it before)
For me the writing was on the wall when he did that silly game remake. =x

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Is the face different? She looks nicer.
Same figure model, different expression. Gumdrop failed to apply notable makeup materials. With correct adjustments, she can be a beauty, without the hepatitis-colored eyes of course. Her gloomy demeanor is what these old dudes perceived her as "ugly". If only gumdrop would make her cheery instead of being depressed all the time, it's easy to appreciate her maturity look.

The mother is the kind of person you would bang drunk with a bag over there head. Im here for sister/daughter. Although at this point i do not have the same faith my wife does. Pretty sure this will have an abandoned tag on it soon.
It's kind of optimistic of you to think you can score judging from your time in these forums nor call your own hand your wife. Ha.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Same figure model, different expression. Gumdrop failed to apply notable makeup materials. With correct adjustments, she can be a beauty, without the hepatitis-colored eyes of course. Her gloomy demeanor is what these old dudes perceived her as "ugly". If only gumdrop would make her cheery instead of being depressed all the time, it's easy to appreciate her maturity look.

It's kind of optimistic of you to think you can score judging from your time in these forums nor call your own hand your wife. Ha.
Haha my hands my bit on the side. My wifes scary just ask booom hes terrified of her

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
A little joke ofc
Nah no. This thread proven itself way too stupid for a fan-service. It complains about lack of sexual content and dutch angles but when provided, doesn't show any glimpse of appreciation. I was saving those female genitalia morphs for this thread but I realized, it's not worth it.

Here's a horrible render for horrible people.

Torak01

May 7, 2017

And the value of Translucency Weight must be set to 0, otherwise it looks like a white walker...

-----
News?

Renders are three fifths done, should be by the end of the weekend at the latest. I'll make a new post for the final stretch of hard-coding when we get there!

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017

And the value of Translucency Weight must be set to 0, otherwise it looks like a white walker...

-----
News?

Renders are three fifths done, should be by the end of the weekend at the latest. I'll make a new post for the final stretch of hard-coding when we get there!
That's some lovely Ronya lingerie. Don't worry, I had my shitty mac upgraded. The battle is on, coach. Just not here. This place is filthy.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Nah no. This thread proven itself way too stupid for a fan-service. It complains about lack of sexual content and dutch angles but when provided, doesn't show any glimpse of appreciation. I was saving those female genitalia morphs for this thread but I realized, it's not worth it.

Dude, why are you so fucking toxic? And that’s saying something in this Thread.

lol

What a drama queen.

D

Deleted member 42

what's happening with this game ?, because 3 months and still nothing

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes