VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

pyrinikos

Nov 6, 2017
First night when Father is dreaming his D, there is "black screen", is this normal? or I have to do so something?

Jul 2, 2017
Lately I've been training masturbation while watching tv dramas and soap operas with no sex content whatsoever. You know, just to be ready for this next update.
Damn, it's like complaining is a normal form, then super form would be to stop supporting the creator and QQ on forums. But this is to go even further beyond, you sir have ascended past any shitty content.

Reactions: Morgandr

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Think youre being wayyy to optimistic. As a supporter i can say woth about 80 percent confidence update will drop middle of next week or later. Myself and others are currently in limbo as to wether or not we should continue pledging. Its a great game but this updates taken an age. He has always released what he calls chapters and has stated the update is another chapter sparking fears of a rather small update dispite the huge amount of time it has taken.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Seriously!? Still NO update? How the hell can anyone even take this dev seriously? I'm glad I pulled out my pledge a while ago. It's always something with this guy.
The update was ready on the 19th of jan apparently He hated it and stated he was scrapping half the work he had already done and was re writing it. He then promised us a double update in one but then stated the next chapter will be out soon. Not being funny but if this updates just one chapter and is small could kill what is otherwse a good game

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Man, I fucking love this thread. It's like watching a TV show. The time in between updates are the episodes, and the actual update is the season finale. I actually can't wait for the update... not for the actual update itself though. I already know this upcoming update is gonna be some bullshit. I just can't wait to see everyone's reactions. People shit on this game while WAITING for the update, it's a million times worse when it's released, and it fucking sucks.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes