VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Man, I fucking love this thread. It's like watching a TV show. The time in between updates are the episodes, and the actual update is the season finale. I actually can't wait for the update... not for the actual update itself though. I already know this upcoming update is gonna be some bullshit. I just can't wait to see everyone's reactions. People shit on this game while WAITING for the update, it's a million times worse when it's released, and it fucking sucks.
I know, right? i am not even playing this game anymore but, just like for Slonique's game, i come back to the game's thread for entertainment.

Reactions: Morgandr

Psaro

Aug 7, 2017
This game realize my two favorites fetishes : Mom-Son / Dad-Daughter. I hope you guys have done both routes while waiting for the update

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
You must be joking I've seen Zombies that are more attractive then Mom
Yeah, her face is ugly imo. And like some of the people here, i played this game once maybe half year ago, a i don't know if i ever will play it again, but i like this thread a lot XD

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Apparently its being tested and a few minor tweaks made. Basically you have more chance of banging every fit female celebrity in the us and uk in one giant orgy than you do of this update dropping before end of march. Love the game but devs barely active in discord, fails to answer patreon inbox messages and has poor communication skills. Plus i think the moneys gone to his head as everything has gone dead slow production wise. Now if by some divine miracle the updates huge ( atleast 3x the size of last one ) and out before the end of march i will gladly each dog shit on live stream ( pretty damn sure even if it is released before end of month will be small) Time for me and my friends to find a new game to support i think.

Reactions: January2015

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
yeah everytime when we're reaching the end of the month i'm torn between keep supporting him or to stop. Like it was said before me, this month's update needs to be REALLY good to makes me keep supporting for again an other month ... But one thing is sure, there won't be any update in April ... So i guess i will probably stop supporting him until we reach act 2 (not before this summer, giving how slow he is at working)

He really should (or must) look for someone to help him. (if he was really dedicated to his game, i think he would have done it before)

Reactions: ZeeN2ss

ZeeN2ss

Sep 26, 2017
yeah everytime when we're reaching the end of the month i'm torn between keep supporting him or to stop. Like it was said before me, this month's update needs to be REALLY good to makes me keep supporting for again an other month ... But one thing is sure, there won't be any update in April ... So i guess i will probably stop supporting him until we reach act 2 (not before this summer, giving how slow he is at working)

He really should (or must) look for someone to help him. (if he was really dedicated to his game, i think he would have done it before)
Hey, when the next update will come out ? because i'm wondering if i download the game right now or should i wait for the next update :)

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Apparently its being tested and a few minor tweaks made. Basically you have more chance of banging every fit female celebrity in the us and uk in one giant orgy than you do of this update dropping before end of march. Love the game but devs barely active in discord, fails to answer patreon inbox messages and has poor communication skills. Plus i think the moneys gone to his head as everything has gone dead slow production wise. Now if by some divine miracle the updates huge ( atleast 3x the size of last one ) and out before the end of march i will gladly each dog shit on live stream ( pretty damn sure even if it is released before end of month will be small) Time for me and my friends to find a new game to support i think.
I dunno man, I've talked to him loads of times. Maybe he just doesn't like you. :p

Reactions: marcel666

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I'll give this game a try, maybe I should put a paper bag on her head first? :p

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
The mother is the kind of person you would bang drunk with a bag over there head. Im here for sister/daughter. Although at this point i do not have the same faith my wife does. Pretty sure this will have an abandoned tag on it soon.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes