VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Cal

Oct 18, 2016
Good ol' Kyle...just doing his thang! By happenstance he's been able to push this update back, again and again. And lo and behold, here we are on the cusp of the end of yet another month. At this moment we'd like to believe that Kyle is fervorously toiling away, fine-tuning the game, working out any bugs. Instead, however, it is more than likely that he sitting on his couch, playing "World of Warcraft", plowing through Mountain Dew and Cheetohs. He just wants to extend this thing to Easter- the first of the month, collect his new monthly pledges, and then release the update. That is his schtick. You have to give him credit for his consistency, even though by now it should be apparent that Kyle is, in many respects, a charlatan.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
There's being outsmarted.

There's being stupid.

There's being a retard.

Then there's continuously giving money to someone who is blatantly leeching your wallet with false promises and silence - that's like getting forcefully fucked in the ass, and still perking your buttocks up and rocking yourself to make it better for the guy. Anyone who keeps donating for this doesn't get to whine - it's you who's being dumb.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You don't really need to be angry with a specific dev or something, there are people who hate a person for what he/she does (or rather doesn't do) and there are people who hate certain things that devs practice religiously over and over and over again.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I can't confirm or deny that claim about this game's not being as good as others among the only couple of dozen games I've sampled. For now, this fits a niche, though, as I said, a perplexing one.
My best recommendation is to just get out there and try a bunch of games. Keep in mind 99.9% of Patreon games posted here are never finished, so you might want to try some completed ones first. Japan produces thousands of adult games with top tier writing, all complete on release. This one's my current favorite, no other game has gotten me emotional the way this one did:

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
My best recommendation is to just get out there and try a bunch of games. Keep in mind 99.9% of Patreon games posted here are never finished, so you might want to try some completed ones first. Japan produces thousands of adult games with top tier writing, all complete on release. This one's my current favorite, no other game has gotten me emotional the way this one did:
I'll check it out! I'm happy to take all recommendations, since, as you point out, there's a whole lot of stuff on here. And not always a whole lot of hours in the day to try them out. Thanks!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
the best thing is how his bad behavior is constantly being rewarded with even more pledges.
he's near $10000 per month. that way he'll never release on time
I had to look to see if this was true or not and fuck me, you're right he's at $9,954 right now... my head hurts from banging it on my desktop!!

The stats for my game (which has been out LESS in time as his) is currently at 101,515 words and 2,198 images and I have only been late by one day once... respond and post frequently and I can barely keep above $1,000 a month... damn, I think I need to kick my responsibilities to the curb, start lying through my teeth and start being a sadistic prick to my Patrons and others to maybe increase the level of donations I get... because, man, @Palanto Games and I have been busting our balls!

*heavy sigh*

sob

Apr 3, 2017
This is my first post in this thread. As far as i remember this is the first game that got me into adult incest games and onto this site. The only dev i had a problem with was the one developing Second Happiness when he wanted to implement anti-piracy stuff into the game. I said that like Big Brother the game will end up here and there's nothing he can do.

But this dev is truly something else. I'm not paying for this game so really i don't care if it's released today or next year. I'll play it whenever it'll come. What this dev does is unacceptable. He is a disgrace. And the sad thing is he will ruin it for all the new people starting a game out there. Either by showing that with meaningless updates you can make money or by the fact that some who see the development of this game will think that this is a business and can milk patreons for a year with minimal effort.

Really he is the worst example of a dev in this community. I hope that no one follow his path in game development.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
I had to look to see if this was true or not and fuck me, you're right he's at $9,954 right now... my head hurts from banging it on my desktop!!

The stats for my game (which has been out LESS in time as his) is currently at 101,515 words and 2,198 images and I have only been late by one day once... respond and post frequently and I can barely keep above $1,000 a month... damn, I think I need to kick my responsibilities to the curb, start lying through my teeth and start being a sadistic prick to my Patrons and others to maybe increase the level of donations I get... because, man, @Palanto Games and I have been busting our balls!

*heavy sigh*
I’ll definetly check your game out now. I’d say you probably need a better introductory image that invites people. It’s a lot of beautiful women, but nothing about it really draws me to click it, you know what I mean?

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I’ll definetly check your game out now. I’d say you probably need a better introductory image that invites people. It’s a lot of beautiful women, but nothing about it really draws me to click it, you know what I mean?
Yeah, I may have to work on that... perhaps, I will ask some people in my game thread if they have any ideas... thanks for the suggestion @TheFapperBoy and thanks for being willing enough to try mine out! I appreciate it!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You take words (feet) of my mouth. :closedtongue::closedtongue::closedtongue::closedtongue::closedtongue:

Reactions: ASLPro3D
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes