VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I think he is just a lazy fuck and cannot be helped. Only my opinion though.

Anyway, when is DoD supposed to be released?
agreed :D
uhh is this game dead? ehhh oh well after playing this shitty game I was disappointed to hell
what are you talking about everyone loves skelybro
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HokutoNoKen

Nov 28, 2017
Guys I've found a new objective in my life: collect and report here all the excuses told by "lazy larry" in delaying DF.

Let's start:

"Can't release now, cause the Tibet it's still not free"

Reactions: fredoo04 and Turret

Lika

Jun 3, 2017
Hope there will be a lot of content after 3 or 4 month's.
One game has already disappointed me (The Family Secret) after 3 month no content at all.
I remember him making a release date in a month. And released the game a day or two.
And people were angry and said, why do you write the release date, if you do not release exactly that day, and that you do not need to write the release date then. Well, since he didn't have a deadline, he's been playing for so long.
It would be better as before. it was better to wait a few days than 4 months.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Two earlier replies reflect how silly arguing on a message board is. You can't tell inflection, meaning or miscommunication.

There is a general tendency to start with indignation and move down from there. It's a lot harder to practice "assume innocence" first. Can avoid a lot of unnecessary arguments.

As for the game (oh, were we talking about that?), it's a peculiar thing. At times, I find it one of the most fascinating games out there and at others it is immensely dissatisfying. I confess I am constantly confused as to what my purpose is supposed to be as either the Dad or Son.

There's so much internal thought debate of each MC that I literally lose track of who I'm trying to improve relations with. That can't be a good thing. And, it would be nicer to have an easier interface to where I stand with my relation stats instead of the weird menu/click/back/click thing.

The pluses, of course, have all been mentioned. A realistic looking wife/mom who is still compelling even in "mad face" mode. A daughter who is attractive without appearing chaste. And a slow development of relations that seems a bit less forced than the "10 seconds in everyone is banging each other".

I'm too new to the game to know how good/bad the developer is. I'll wait a bit before plunking down my shekels. But I don't gain much from the constant "call me out" tough talk between posters. Great, if it helps you blow off some steam, but I tend to skim those posts.

Reactions: JohnJacobs
May 7, 2017
Wouldn't it be funny if the game was a psychological tactic to disrupt the incest game-making market by making way towards non-incest content? Since the very premise of the game is the apparent struggle of the protagonists (moral conundrums) plus the "profound portrayal" in the "how to" even establish and hold this types of relationships, the byproduct sentiments that come from them and their consequences. All these delays and non-progression of the plot potentially may be part of Patreon's scheme, having Gumdrop (since his page hasn't been hit) lead on the forefront of this crusade dissuading future patrons of ever consuming this kind of content, which is frowned by the platform, online payment systems as well as society.

P.S: Yeah, I'm reaching here (conspiracy perspective) and I was bored.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Wouldn't it be funny if the game was a psychological tactic to disrupt the incest game-making market by making way towards non-incest content? Since the very premise of the game is the apparent struggle of the protagonists (moral conundrums) plus the "profound portrayal" in the "how to" even establish and hold this types of relationships, the byproduct sentiments that come from them and their consequences. All these delays and non-progression of the plot potentially may be part of Patreon's scheme, having Gumdrop (since his page hasn't been hit) lead on the forefront of this crusade dissuading future patrons of ever consuming this kind of content, which is frowned by the platform, online payment systems as well as society.

P.S: Yeah, I'm reaching here (conspiracy perspective) and I was bored.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

oh

Aug 21, 2017
I was gonna go ERB-Who won? Who's next? You decide! Turns out I got a lot to catch up to Kyle.

I do hope this is Mum's ass and not Aunt who dyed her hair red.

But this is surely Mum's.

Almost ready mates...[/QUOTE
merci pour ces images c"est magnifiques

nickkk

Nov 16, 2017
So how much have you spent on his Patreon? Just curious.

People spend their money on what they feel like, and support who they want. Someone could spend a fortune on something I would call bat shit crazy where others would applaude it. Name calling the people that eventually trinkle the release down to those that ain't supporting probably wouldn't buy you any favors.
I've spent no money on his patreon. Why would I?

You do realize the constant delays and false promises is a result gumdrop purposefully dragging out the development of this game so he can collect more money from you, right? If you honestly believe the constant false promises, lack of updates, and delays are a matter of real life issues getting in the way of him developing this game, than like I said, you're delusional.

It is clear as day that gumdrop is taking advantage of his patreon supporters. He is purposefully delaying release, and he is spending very little time towards developing this game so that his releases take longer to come out. Because by doing this he gets to collect more money from his patreon supporters.

Which is why I find it funny people still support him. Because what are you really supporting him for? Are you supporting him to develop this game? Or are you supporting him so he can sit on his ass, do little work, and collect fat patreon checks? And if it's the latter, why?

If you want to be milked by gumdrop, then fine it's your money, but at least stop deluding yourself into thinking that gumdrop isn't milking and taking advantage of his patreon supporters lol

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Part 2. Released.

Tell Kyle, Gumdrop that this is what Dual Family is supposed to be. No bullshit, no dream sequences, no voyeur, no skeletons, no dutch angles; plain action. I can't believe I finished my Part 2 before Kyle with my tight schedule.

Don't forget to read Part 1 before venturing into Part 2.
Part 1:
Part 2:

Part 2 Sample Images. This is what puzzles are supposed to be like and not fucking skeletons.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I've spent no money on his patreon. Why would I?

You do realize the constant delays and false promises is a result gumdrop purposefully dragging out the development of this game so he can collect more money from you, right? If you honestly believe the constant false promises, lack of updates, and delays are a matter of real life issues getting in the way of him developing this game, than like I said, you're delusional.

It is clear as day that gumdrop is taking advantage of his patreon supporters. He is purposefully delaying release, and he is spending very little time towards developing this game so that his releases take longer to come out. Because by doing this he gets to collect more money from his patreon supporters.

Which is why I find it funny people still support him. Because what are you really supporting him for? Are you supporting him to develop this game? Or are you supporting him so he can sit on his ass, do little work, and collect fat patreon checks? And if it's the latter, why?

If you want to be milked by gumdrop, then fine it's your money, but at least stop deluding yourself into thinking that gumdrop isn't milking and taking advantage of his patreon supporters lol
I believe I did state in an earlier post, I didn't pledge to him, nor have any stakes what so ever. But by your own admission so don't you either. Both of us just in the line at the "free soup" kitchen. I don't know the guy, or his real life situation or wtf he is doing or not. I just stated that, with Patreon, what you do is pledge to support the creator. What you get out of it, (or not) doesn't really matter. You pledged to support the creator, if you end up don't like it, stop pledge. That easy.

You go on a crusade vs the guy and label him this and that. Do you know him in real life? Can you back up your statements with facts? What do we know if he sit on his ass or not. He could hav a full time job and a full family and drama up to his neck and drown in shit for all we know. Everyone can speculate and put their own narrative on a situation and then start rill up the mob to light shit on fire. But what does that help? Does it give you the game updates faster? Also encourage people to stop pledge because of this and that? People discover for themselves if expectations meet or not.

With almost every fkn adult game on Patreon, it end up with comments about they just milking it and shit like that when their pledge income get to a certain size.

Reactions: bacchusplateau
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes