VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Why are folks venting in here, like mad men? Seriously, you lot completely lost your minds? Either trash him on his patreon page, or just vent somewhere else? 9/10 of you are not even patreons! They have absolutely NO right to hold Gumdrop accountable to anything. And telling patreons what they should do? Almost forcing them...? Just WTF!? First people try to get Gumdrop to do as they tell him, on this board (useless). And when that doesn't work they switch to a different target, the patreons.

I agree on most issues people have/can have with Gumdrop. But that doesn't mean I should vent it here? And telling patreons what to do, as a patreon, or not do? Who the hell is anyone in here, to tell a patreon he/she should drop a game?

All bla-bla about how shit this game is (and how shit Gumdrop is) but you wankers can't leave it be, for some reason. All fine with me. But please go shit on some other board? It has NO effect to do it here.
Wait wait wait... So, anyone who is discontent with the product he's putting out needs to go to his Patreon page, and complain there? What? You do realize what this thread is for, right? DISCUSSION. That includes positive, and negative criticism. Why can't I vent my gripes with the game here? Because Gumdrop can't see it? Because it's useless? According to who? When I criticize the game I don't do it with the hopes that Gumdrop might stumble upon my post one day. I'm doing it because I want to share my thoughts with other people in this thread, whether they agree or disagree. DISCUSSION. You do realize that telling people to give Gumdrop money to vent their frustrations about his game is the most asinine thing you could say? This thread is swinging 20% for him, 80% against him. What do you expect? When the majority of people don't like the direction of the game, or the way the developer handles his product, you want all roses, and rainbows in this thread? If I told you I was a $100 supporter (which I'm not) would that make me more right? Would that make it ok for me to criticize the game? or am I still wrong because I'm not doing it in his comment section?

But what would you like us to talk about since were shitting up this thread? There's so many topics to be discussed in the 3 month gap since the last release! or would you like us to talk about v.0.91? Oh wait... I don't have many positive things to say about that update, so I guess I can't post it here. I better take it to his Patreon page instead.

Oh, I got it! Remember when the Son had a dream about having sex with his Mother, but it was a skeleton instead? HAHAHAHAHA. That Gumdrop, such a trickster.

Dragon Shin

Oct 6, 2017
I feel sorry for you if that actually is true.
feeling sorry for someone indicates that you are better than him. and even if it was true. feeling sorry for me judging by a comment is stupid. always keep your sorrow for yourself, because you don't know the details. and you never know that whom you feel sorry for him could be better than you in many ways.

Reactions: Linger_Dinger

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Dont panic gum drop has promised he has finished 1500 renders. So 500 for the puzzles 300 for skeletons 200 lewd renders ( likely to be semi nudes) and the last 500 just your bog standard renders. And thats me being extremely optimistic. Also his teaser of there will be sex means nothing he said that when he released the update with the aunt rape scene.

Dragon Shin

Oct 6, 2017
too bad, We are living in a superficial world, our outer shell is what defines us in the eyes of others, this is how our brains work. unless you get to know someone well, you will stay mislead by a shallow, first impression that mostly is false.

it annoys me how people judge you under the impression that you may be a sick person. just because you reveal a funny idea about sex. that they do not share.
I do not have ED, I just stopped enjoying sex with a person, that does not like sex as I do. nor does she matches my libido. middle-aged/Older women are what needed in my case.

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
feeling sorry for someone indicates that you are better than him. and even if it was true. feeling sorry for me judging by a comment is stupid. always keep your sorrow for yourself, because you don't know the details. and you never know that whom you feel sorry for him could be better than you in many ways.
Ohh I am sure you are way superior in some things than me...

Linger_Dinger

Nov 21, 2017
Mom character is damn hot to mee, I couldn't care less about people feeling sorry etc. It's a matter of taste, to each one his own.
I would seriously love to play with her. Like, get a spin-off series where we play her younger self and see how she and dad met and also the dad and her sister relationship.

haha tbh imagine he actually does read this page and actually does make a spin-off series like how I described.

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
sorry if you got offended but in now way anywhere I called out anyone expects myself ugly? at the end where I meant Ugly God, I meant myself who is an ugly god. Sorry if that offended ya. I should've written "ya ugly god over here" must've auto correct but sorry for any miscommunication.
Well now I feel pretty stupid, I will delete my dumb comment :)

U

User_51567

Why are folks venting in here, like mad men? Seriously, you lot completely lost your minds? Either trash him on his patreon page, or just vent somewhere else? 9/10 of you are not even patreons! They have absolutely NO right to hold Gumdrop accountable to anything. And telling patreons what they should do? Almost forcing them...? Just WTF!? First people try to get Gumdrop to do as they tell him, on this board (useless). And when that doesn't work they switch to a different target, the patreons.

I agree on most issues people have/can have with Gumdrop. But that doesn't mean I should vent it here? And telling patreons what to do, as a patreon, or not do? Who the hell is anyone in here, to tell a patreon he/she should drop a game?

All bla-bla about how shit this game is (and how shit Gumdrop is) but you wankers can't leave it be, for some reason. All fine with me. But please go shit on some other board? It has NO effect to do it here.
I do agree on the part that people who have never payed a cent to him don't have a single right to complain.(i payed somewhere between $250 and $350 to him last year so i believe that i have some right to complain;))
I also agree on the part that we pledgers should NOT have a say on how the development of game goes(The creativity of a creator should be protected and his own at all times).

However.
Most of the time the Creators on patreon are also active on F95, so this is actually the perfect place to have this argument.
And also, don't forget that this is a Forum... Not a download site or torrent site, a forum..
But i do agree on the part that there are people who take it to far and do nothing but complain on every topic and who think that games are made for him/her alone and will riot when they do not like it ( I like to call them "The Horny Idiot Horde")
But there are also many who just like to discuss games, creators but still respect each others opinion and treat each other with some common decency (I like to think i'm one of them).
And don't forget.. Without forums like this, many games would not even be made...

Reactions: aweriel and Jack-O

Dragon Shin

Oct 6, 2017
Ohh I am sure you are way superior in some things than me...
don't warp my words like that. I just made a point using an example. I am not necessarily meaning that I am superior. it's your own flipped comprehending that jumps on things. you don't type such comment and expect to be taken lightly. because it's not sorrow it's you looking at me with disdain judging by my comment.

some women hate the idea that they could be dispensable when it comes to sex.

U

User_51567

don't warp my words like that. I just made a point using an example. I am not necessarily meaning that I am superior. it's your own flipped comprehending that jumps on things. you don't type such comment and expect to be taken lightly. because it's not sorrow it's you looking at me with disdain judging by my comment.

some women hate the idea that they could be dispensable when it comes to sex.
Look.
We are all on a Adult games Forum.... On a Incest themed game Thread.
I believe that we all missed a turn somewhere on the being Superior Highway....
(in one way or another, or in our own way. :) )

Dragon Shin

Oct 6, 2017
Look.
We are all on a Adult games Forum.... On a Incest themed game Thread.
I believe that we all missed a turn somewhere on the being Superior Highway....
(in one way or another, or in our own way. :) )
good. so let's stop feeling sorry for others judging by what they sound in comments!!!

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Since the drama is over.

As I've stated before. Kyle is likely to release Chap. IX at same time as Dreams of Desire's Chap. XI.

It's a good marketing scheme. Dual Family will right under Dreams of Desire in the newly updated games in F95. It will attract more investors to milk.

Bateman22

May 7, 2017
Since the drama is over.

As I've stated before. Kyle is likely to release Chap. IX at same time as Dreams of Desire's Chap. XI.

It's a good marketing scheme. Dual Family will right under Dreams of Desire in the newly updated games in F95. It will attract more investors to milk.
I think he is just a lazy fuck and cannot be helped. Only my opinion though.

Anyway, when is DoD supposed to be released?

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
I was gonna go ERB-Who won? Who's next? You decide! Turns out I got a lot to catch up to Kyle.

I do hope this is Mum's ass and not Aunt who dyed her hair red.

But this is surely Mum's.

Almost ready mates...

Reactions: Hadgar
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes