VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Who the fuck writes this game nowadays ? Some 14 years old dimple face ? Hey c`mon, who 18 years havent tasted alcohol, what kind of shit they drink at dinner, wiskey, vodka or what. Who 18 years begs alcohol from mom as MC ? Some body comes in your room and kicks you out of your own bed, and mc says " I`m sorry", bye the way he asks forgivnes about everyone. At the beginnig of the game mc was regular,"tough", stuborn teen, now he acts like 10 years old, who has grown in a barrell !!!!!!! And please, stop talking alone, don`t stutter. Dev must like dots, because every second line is .............................. more or less, but it raise game time HAHAHAHHAHAH. In the beginnig story was kind of different and the mc was a rebel but now he is absolutely born yesterday.Bye the way i`m talking sons route if somebody don`t get it.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I decided to give this visual novel/game another chance... Believing that maybe 3 months and $30,000.00 later, the pace of the story and character growth might have improved somewhat... But nope, it didn't... There are just as many story telling pauses, teaser visuals, and slow amounts of plot/character growth as in prior content... The cousin/niece has a sliver of possible growth, if you selected her over the daughter and stayed with her for the night, or at least I thought so at first, but it ended up just being more teaser... We get even more dream sequences, which are practically the only real erotic scenes throughout most of this VN/Game... There are a few semi-erotic scenes (beyond dreams), but they are so dark, you don't see much, at least on the father side of the story... It's fairly disappointing that 3 months into it, and the same pacing issues still exists on both sides of the story... The characters just don't feel like they are growing much beyond their original forms... There are visual hints now and then that perhaps something might be occurring or about to occur, but then nothing... Just more visual/story teasing with choices not really having too much of an impact on the relationships at all... And once more, practically every character looks depressed, sad, or has that longing feeling like, nothing is every gonna get better... Perhaps they are feeling the way some of us are feeling about this story? Which almost makes this VN/Game perfect, if you want to feel depressed and sad and stuff...

Anyhow, I do wish the authors/developers the best of luck, but I really do not believe the content we keep getting is worth the extraordinary amounts of money being donated to keep it running... I'm all for a lengthy story, but there needs to be some balance now and then, a lot more character growth, and a feeling that the pacing of the plot is ever evolving beyond the same feelings/desires it started with... And enough with the 100's of dramatic pauses... Use them when needed, for dramatic flare, but not all the flipping time... It just makes the pace of the story/plot even slower then it already is... Artificially inflating the new content to feel longer and larger then it truly is... I went ahead and updated my review...
That's why I love the fact that I'm playing this game for free, only. I wouldn't donate a dime to this money sucking developer.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
walkthrough of all part plis
There's no need for a walkthrough. The choices are obvious or are individual dead ends that don't affect the story, in the slightest. Just keep saving before each choice, pick one, look what happens, reload the save if you didn't like the outcome of your choice, etc.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So this latest version don't have new pictures?
What you mean "new pictures"???? Of couse it has new sceens, witch aren`t in previous versions, it`s an update and story goes on. But if you mean "action", son bangs cousins friend in sons route, father route i haven`t played yet. And some stils of mom.

vrhunter69

Feb 22, 2018
I download the game, chose to play as father. It took me to screen the edit names. It won't let me input names, so I can't go any farther. Can anyone help?

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I download the game, chose to play as father. It took me to screen the edit names. It won't let me input names, so I can't go any farther. Can anyone help?
Make sure you position your mouse correctly inside each box and click on it.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Put the mouse marker in front of the line in the box, click and type.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I didnt play at this new version (0.98) yet...but I am really disappointed to learn that again, no action with this hot sexy beautiful mother....so many months that we are waiting for a single simple action....but no....

Please someone call Vanaduke to continue this story....

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes