VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

asukara

Jan 22, 2018
guys how to get this secret item? i can't find lamp shade... i play as son...
can you guys post a screen shoot
Your Bedroom
● Wake her up (Bare ass scene, same outcome)
● Get out of bed (Dick on ass scene, same outcome)
● SECRET ITEM: (Click on the lamp shade once visible on the left)
● GALLERY SCENE: (Leave for Cousin early)
● Leave into hall

Linger_Dinger

Nov 21, 2017
The problem is not that we dont have sex scenes, but all the months that have passed without really progression....i mean when you take 3 months to add just a little bit of something....it will take 10 years before fucking MC mother ass.
Prob because he doesn't want to get his patreon taken down. But now the question is how long we have to wait for an update now? Same usual monthly update or now we are going to get every 3 months?

yep10

Jun 27, 2017
Prob because he doesn't want to get his patreon taken down. But now the question is how long we have to wait for an update now? Same usual monthly update or now we are going to get every 3 months?
He said the next update will be released in 5-6 weeks.

z3z3

Apr 28, 2017
i just finished playing ix and wow what a chapter its full with events with the most of the character even new charachters and other who make comebacks the renders are epic the writing freaking amazing by far the best game in its genre i know gumdrops is having bad heat right now i cant say he dont deserve it but daaaaaaamn he is so talented

Linger_Dinger

Nov 21, 2017
i just finished playing ix and wow what a chapter its full with events with the most of the character even new charachters and other who make comebacks the renders are epic the writing freaking amazing by far the best game in its genre i know gumdrops is having bad heat right now i cant say he dont deserve it but daaaaaaamn he is so talented
We didn't have any new character in this chapter:/ unless you want to count the waiter which is like only 4 renders.

Psaro

Aug 7, 2017
This game realize my two favorite fetishes in incest, Mom-Son incest and Dad-Daughter incest even though I'm open minded to all sort of incest (grand-mom, aunt, cousin, etc)

So I don't know if there are other routes besides M-S and D-D (respond to me if there are other routes) but so far i'm loving the last update.

Still in Love with the constant cockteasing. real sex is boring, it's all about the suggestion before the sex that should make you rock hard. I've played literally all the Incest themed Japanese Visual Novels on this list and so far I can tell that all eroges incest themed visual novel games follow the same path structure :

-1 you become attracted OR you're already attracted to a member of your family: sister, mother, daughter, etc.
-2 period of teasing, stalking, masturbation, dream, fantasy without doing any move
-3 first move
-4 achievement unlocked, the sex becomes more and more depraved each time
-5 sex fest
-6 ending with pregnancy in the best case or average ending

And so far I can also tell that the best VNs are the ones taking their time and centered around step 1 and 2 as Gumdrop does with his game. Because once you've unlocked sex, you get used to it quite fast and it becomes boring.
===========

- Anyway I can jack off to this game just by using my imagination with all the perverted and crazy angles views. those renders on ass, breasts, mouth, legs, during all dialogs.. It's like, the MC never look in the eyes of a woman while discussin, lol. gumdrop must be so perverted IRL if he does the same thing, lmao.)

The writing is fine for me. it makes things spicy and with a rock solid base before every move and before the inevitable sex.

the only issue for me is that I struggle to remember what happened in the last updates, especially considering things become quickly confusing when you're doing both routes one after another. Atleast, this makes me want to replay the whole game to remember every detail. in the best of world, i'd like to play this game only when he will be finished, but i'm too impatient.

Anyway both stories intricate really well and progress whether you're playing as the son or the dad, all of this inside the same spatio-temporal context. That's a masterpiece. it's funny to do one route after another and to see from one side the son trying to fuck his mom while in the same time on the other side, the Dad wants to fuck the brains out of his daughter. I hardly imagine how they will justify this to each other as the game progress, lol. By developping so much the psychology of his characters, he injects so much realism within the game that he makes things really complicated for himself as a dev. it will be really hard to make a decent conclusion to this game.

Keep up the good work Gumdrop.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Apparently people are liking this last update. My last save is from either September or October, because I just couldn't take on those long conversations that led to nowhere anymore, it was just so boring that I was skipping most of it and eventually lost interest in the game.

Guess I'll give it another try after the reception of this latest update, shame that you can't do much with the mother still (from what I could gather on the comments).

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
wow...all this time and all that render and not a single clear showing of the mom's vagina. is it so horrible we can't see it? :confounded:

Psaro

Aug 7, 2017
Apparently people are liking this last update. My last save is from either September or October, because I just couldn't take on those long conversations that led to nowhere anymore, it was just so boring that I was skipping most of it and eventually lost interest in the game.

Guess I'll give it another try after the reception of this latest update, shame that you can't do much with the mother still (from what I could gather on the comments).
That's just my opinion but the game hasnt changed. The game is still centered aroun psychology, long discussion, and blablabla as you say. But I'm fine with it as explained above in my previous post.

It's totally clear by now that if you play this game to expect a quick jack-off, you're not playing the good game.

I'm here for the story, the writing, the dialogs, the love, the wonderful renders, the mom, the daughter, how the stories intricate in each other as the story progress, etc etc, and I consider myself being well fed by this update even if I wanted more.

Reactions: flanby

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello, Siddington´s explanation of the Son-Daughter-Cousin situation is convincing because you seem to overlook one or two things or have not played that routes. The main thing is we get the motivations of son and Cousin rather clearly, while we do not get the inner monologue of the daughter, but we get enough hints.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

z3z3

Apr 28, 2017
We didn't have any new character in this chapter:/ unless you want to count the waiter which is like only 4 renders.
there is a character called maddy you can ask karen to go to the date with her and you can have sex with her if you want but you only get her if you didnt help the girl that wanted to commit suicide in version 1

flanby

May 25, 2017
there is a character called maddy you can ask karen to go to the date with her and you can have sex with her if you want but you only get her if you didnt help the girl that wanted to commit suicide in version 1
I think Maddy is in the party too. The girl on the couch. Still, this update has been her introduction.

Reactions: Paranoid_android
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes