VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Joshua eager

Apr 1, 2018
Alright, Alright. I'll do it since you asked so nicely. The CE pin-ups started out pretty good, but you can tell Gumdrop lost a lot of steam towards the end.

I put all the pin-ups in this download just in case anyone missed them the first time I posted them. Maybe a Moderator can add them to the OP as well.

View attachment 135192

CE PIN-UPS:
Can you please post the latest dev update from kyle??

Mar 22, 2018
Alright, Alright. I'll do it since you asked so nicely. The CE pin-ups started out pretty good, but you can tell Gumdrop lost a lot of steam towards the end.

I put all the pin-ups in this download just in case anyone missed them the first time I posted them. Maybe a Moderator can add them to the OP as well.

View attachment 135192

CE PIN-UPS:
Something intersting on the updates of 08/02/2018? U can post then here?

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Can you please post the latest dev update from kyle??
Something intersting on the updates of 08/02/2018? U can post then here?
Meh. It's the usual shtick. Looks like Gumdrop is gonna be completing one fast segment per week, so prepare for a mid to late September release for part X.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
After reading that it says that he has made more then 1000 new scenes. What is the definition of a scene? The way I interpret a scene is that it's made up of several pictures. A start, middle and a end. Not one picture and a lot of text. Or have I gotten it wrong?

Reactions: January2015

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
After reading that it says that he has made more then 1000 new scenes. What is the definition of a scene? The way I interpret a scene is that it's made up of several pictures. A start, middle and a end. Not one picture and a lot of text. Or have I gotten it wrong?
Gumdrop means image when he uses the word "scene". It's stupid, I know.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
Meh. It's the usual shtick. Looks like Gumdrop is gonna be completing one fast segment per week, so prepare for a mid to late September release for part X.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well, he will have to deal with hiring people, implementing stupid stuff nobody asked for, fixing those stuff because something will break. blah blah, honestly nothing will surprise me at this point with this guy. we are looking at 1 update per year cycle lmao

QQA

Dec 31, 2017
In all seriousness, Kyle has made over $40,000 since the last update. "Can I interest you in some pin-ups?"

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017

View attachment 135192

CE PIN-UPS:

Thanks for this, and for posting updates. You are Awesome!

Reactions: TheFapperBoy
Aug 8, 2017

Awesome... Thank You Very Much!
Bowing Man.jpg
Unfortunately, I have to agree about the apparent loss of steam. Perhaps it was too much anticipation, but these additions (personally anyway) don't seem to even approach the same sexual intensity as the earlier pinups you posted for us. But I still greatly appreciate the art... and I appreciate your taking the time to share them with us. Thank You.

Reactions: TheFapperBoy

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
if this fraud used the energy, time and resources to continue the game instead of writing a bullshit essay every now and then, we would have been on update v2.0. but no god forbid that, instead let's write essay posts about useless crap that no one is interested in. he would be making more money than he is now (although 10k per month is a lot, but as long as there's autistic people that give him money, this will continue to be a milk fest)

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
This game really lacks saving slots. I don't know why he permits just few 5 pages of saves when Renpy games by default can have thousands saves. What's the benefit of that for a player?

I started playing it today as the father, and I find him to be a bit of a pathetic moron. How old is he, 70? :-D

Reactions: Eucalyptuz

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Awesome... Thank You Very Much!
View attachment 135688
Unfortunately, I have to agree about the apparent loss of steam. Perhaps it was too much anticipation, but these additions (personally anyway) don't seem to even approach the same sexual intensity as the earlier pinups you posted for us. But I still greatly appreciate the art... and I appreciate your taking the time to share them with us. Thank You.
The problem with Gumdrop's pin-ups is that he's intentionally boxing himself in. He's really adamant about NOT presenting the women in lewd situations. This keeps the allure of the main story intact according to him. It got so bad that towards the end, the polls were asking Patreons "what time of day" they'd like to see the women in. If that doesn't show how stubborn he is, nothing will.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
The problem with Gumdrop's pin-ups is that he's intentionally boxing himself in. He's really adamant about NOT presenting the women in lewd situations. This keeps the allure of the main story intact according to him. It got so bad that towards the end, the polls were asking Patreons "what time of day" they'd like to see the women in. If that doesn't show how stubborn he is, nothing will.
That's always been his definitive reason. I remember from our past conversation in which he asserts if the pin-ups and puzzles portrays anything lewd, it would ruin the story and the only time he would start posting lewd puzzles, perhaps pin-ups is when the story progresses to sexual...and we're still in the platonic phase with 3-4 month development time and exponentially increasing. Mathematically, that's three years from now.

Hats off to your persistence and patience for pledging during the development phase. Few of us patrons transitioned to only pledge during the release.

Reactions: Paranoid_android
U

User_10739

Ok, you guys are missing the point. If you have skin in the game, take your complaints to the dev or patreon, if you are just downloading the game free from here, why are you even fucking complaining? I'm not white knighting, hell I'm unhappy too, but filling up page after page on this site with the same irrelevant circular nonsense about the dev's earnings and yapping about milking is getting annoying. This thread is for discussions about the game itself, not a bitchfest or patron support group, so if you need a lengthy break from the thread to cool down and shift your focus to something else, I will happily help you...

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Unfortunately, the only way to have a civil conversation with the developer is through email and private conversations , any group discussion or any form of critique outside pirate forums such as in discord leads to biased involvements often heated discussion - thus, White Knighting. Few of us in this thread have already covered the non-circular complaints about the game through constructive criticism and analysis some hundreds of pages ago. It just happens that these complaints about "milking" keeps on resurfacing is because we have nothing else to discuss we haven't already covered, only of few of us here actually engage in an analytical review. We already covered the lack of world-building, dutch angles, one-dimensional characterization, flaws from scene transition, senseless furniture/environment scenes to inconsequential choices and outcomes, linear story-progression, possible future arcs, murder predictions and MARA! - we've already had these kinds of discussion hundreds of pages ago.

Honestly, there's nothing fun about discussing the schizophrenic apparition of the Son's insanity again, this guy.

z0_secret_03.jpg

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes