VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes
U

User_10739

Unfortunately, the only way to have a civil conversation with the developer is through email and private conversations , any group discussion or any form of critique outside pirate forums such as in discord leads to biased involvements often heated discussion - thus, White Knighting. Few of us in this thread have already covered the non-circular complaints about the game through constructive criticism and analysis some hundreds of pages ago. It just happens that these complaints about "milking" keeps on resurfacing is because we have nothing else to discuss we haven't already covered, only of few of us here actually engage in an analytical review. We already covered the lack of world-building, dutch angles, one-dimensional characterization, flaws from scene transition, senseless furniture/environment scenes to inconsequential choices and outcomes, linear story-progression, possible future arcs, murder predictions and MARA! - we've already had these kinds of discussion hundreds of pages ago.

Honestly, there's nothing fun about discussing the schizophrenic apparition of the Son's insanity again, this guy.

View attachment 135769

While we're at it, since there are no lewd pictures of the Daughter's intimate area, this is how I picture it:
Preview of my Dual Family Fan Art comic - Part 9

View attachment 135772

I always picture her as rather innocent, virgin, bald...sweet baby jesus...
Maybe then let the conversation die until such time as an update is released, it gets tagged abandoned or there is some other noteworthy event, cause after I've warned the thread you are here defending the very thing I'm warning about...

Lembee

Oct 4, 2017
I just want to know if i can fuck mom in new update ??
If i cant then this game not worth it.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I just want to know if i can fuck mom in new update ??
If i cant then this game not worth it.
Your opinion. Not mine.
But to answer at your question, no. But you probably not have understand how the story of game is constructed yet to ask that. Your are far away yet to have sex with her. But you have some dreams of having sex with her, in the story until now.

Reactions: Paranoid_android
Mar 22, 2018
Ok, you guys are missing the point. If you have skin in the game, take your complaints to the dev or patreon, if you are just downloading the game free from here, why are you even fucking complaining? I'm not white knighting, hell I'm unhappy too, but filling up page after page on this site with the same irrelevant circular nonsense about the dev's earnings and yapping about milking is getting annoying. This thread is for discussions about the game itself, not a bitchfest or patron support group, so if you need a lengthy break from the thread to cool down and shift your focus to something else, I will happily help you...
in the discourd they the Gumdrop agents they started wanting me out of the group. You can stay but if you start asking too much they banish you. When Kyle (Gumdrop) was going to launch part IX they made it worse for me to be banned. But that was intensional ... There are several in the discourd group. Someone must have seen this discussion. ADM where I want to get is that we have to close Kyle's (Gumdrop) work at once and you're right; staying like old men complaining every time the game is not productive. We should make a request to end the Dual Family once and for all. Because it's clear that this is cyber-coup.

Mar 22, 2018
Tsc... I suppose to say that to but you're the moderator... So You have more likes dunno why... Backing to the point: Kyle crossed out me as toxic to the Group... If someone do wat i did on discourd Will be banned. We cant left this through 2019 with more nonsense updates with "N" times to be accomplish.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I too started to realize that the whining on this game is getting over saturated. I already discussed what i have to, so no more bitching from me... Until the new update at least ;)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

MultiTrav

Jul 11, 2018
Wow Fierce, the son route is a noGo. Many have already said it. Deception, wrong game and secrets. Then you fuck the aunt without her will. But then the father route. Besides the problems we have some romance, hot dreams and approaching the daughter. Yes it is possible. So I like a game
PLAY the father route

Hardcore1234

Mar 8, 2017
Wow Fierce, the son route is a noGo. Many have already said it. Deception, wrong game and secrets. Then you fuck the aunt without her will. But then the father route. Besides the problems we have some romance, hot dreams and approaching the daughter. Yes it is possible. So I like a game
PLAY the father route
Told myself I'll only play the son's route with every new update, and I'll save the father's route for when the game is completed.
Hope I'll get to play it one day :coldsweat:

MultiTrav

Jul 11, 2018
Told myself I'll only play the son's route with every new update, and I'll save the father's route for when the game is completed.
Hope I'll get to play it one day :coldsweat:
Yes, that's it. The Father Route is the better route. Romatik is better than hardcore drama. At least for a game with erotic content.... for me:)

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I am still beyond disappointed that the brother route focuses on the mother. The sister and cousin characters are 100 times more attractive. I get that some people like "milf" characters, but even they have to agree that the model used for the mother is lacking.

MultiTrav

Jul 11, 2018
I am still beyond disappointed that the brother route focuses on the mother. The sister and cousin characters are 100 times more attractive. I get that some people like "milf" characters, but even they have to agree that the model used for the mother is lacking.
I like milf, but the mother must be hot. Realy...... this mother is not hot for me....(sooooorry)

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes