VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

markeen

May 2, 2018
hey do you know how to level up the relationship to sexual, i only made 5 bars to the niece ang 4 bars for the daughter..thanks in advance

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
i wanted to fuck the daughter of this game but it only happens in a dream, in 3d dream
Well, I think many people who didn't follow this farce from the beginning didn't realize that they won't see sexual intercourse between the main characters (mom & son, mom & father, son & daughter for sure; maybe son & cousin and father & cousin too) until the very end of the story.

The so-called author clearly stated that the Story is divided into 3 ACTS.

First Act: friendship/warming up relationship level
Second Act: romantic relationship level
Third Act: sexual relationship level

SO, you will see sex between the main characters in the 3rd Act.

As you can see, we're in ACT 1, part IX NOW. Will we ever see a 3rd act? (most of all, who cares?)

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Well, I think many people who didn't follow this farce from the beginning didn't realize that they won't see sexual intercourse between the main characters (mom & son, mom & father, son & daughter for sure; maybe son & cousin and father & cousin too) until the very end of the story.

The so-called author clearly stated that the Story is divided into 3 ACTS.

First Act: friendship/warming up relationship level
Second Act: romantic relationship level
Third Act: sexual relationship level

SO, you will see sex between the main characters in the 3rd Act.

As you can see, we're in ACT 1, part IX NOW. Will we ever see a 3rd act? (most of all, who cares?)
This is why I made Fan-Art comics where the Mother actually fucks her Son and the Daughter blows her Father (they're going downtown soon). We're not going anywhere close to physical intimacy, better make my own story.

If our protagonists will ever have intimate relations with their desired other, that ain't gonna happen until 2020 given the exponentially increasing development time. This game will only end in two ways, either it's too stretched out, delayed and exploited or stretched out, delayed and exploited until abruptly abandoned. Either way, he profits.

Many abhors his milking scheme but in the business world, that's hard to pull off yet somehow he did so in the adult gaming industry. Kyle is a classic Machiavellian. Respect.

As far as I remember - and it was already quite a while ago - it's been always mysteriously delayed; first by a day or two to collect next month pledges, then by whole skipped months and now this farse.. I used to be a patron, but for f..k's sake, there has to be some limit to this. As someone noticed here, even if he stops writing those stupid posts, he'll probably continue to get pretty fat checks before even anyone reports it to Patreon.. And THIS is actually the only fascinating thing about this 'creation' and the only reason I'm checking this thread: how far can he push..?
It's unlikely he's going to be prosecuted by Patreon. The intention of those development posts, polls and pin-ups is to keep the game updated, keeping it from being considered abandoned. So long he keeps pumping those, Patreon can't touch him. If they do, money can still come from elsewhere: Patreon is not the only medium. I for instance first discovered and bought Dual Family from Gamejolt before venturing to F95 and pledging in Patreon. Also, his independent website has recently furnished its pledge transfers which means money ain't halting in revenue avenue anytime soon. Those decreasing patreon numbers in his page? They no longer require a third party thanks to his website - meaning, no limitations.

Speaking of fat checks. I remember pledging to Youtube's Mondo Media: Dickfigures to kickstart its very own movie to officially end the series. It was worth it but only pledgers receive an exclusive epilogue clip that provides closure to the entire series. I reckon this is what's going to happen with Dual Family. Only CE patrons will receive an exclusive shorts perhaps as closure after the game is abandoned. If pin-ups are exclusive to CE thanks to Abby, then closure is likely to follow.

U

User_10739

Ok, let me be clear here, anybody still sending him money, deserves what they get... nothing...
As a member of this site, we don't give a rat's ass about what happens on Patreon! If you want to throw money at him that is your business, we will provide whatever update we get regardless.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Ok, let me be clear here, anybody still sending him money, deserves what they get... nothing...
As a member of this site, we don't give a rat's ass about what happens on Patreon! If you want to throw money at him that is your business, we will provide whatever update we get regardless.
thank you for that :D

Reactions: January2015

markeen

May 2, 2018
This is why I made Fan-Art comics where the Mother actually fucks her Son and the Daughter blows her Father (they're going downtown soon). We're not going anywhere close to physical intimacy, better make my own story.

If our protagonists will ever have intimate relations with their desired other, that ain't gonna happen until 2020 given the exponentially increasing development time. This game will only end in two ways, either it's too stretched out, delayed and exploited or stretched out, delayed and exploited until abruptly abandoned. Either way, he profits.

Many abhors his milking scheme but in the business world, that's hard to pull off yet somehow he did so in the adult gaming industry. Kyle is a classic Machiavellian. Respect.

It's unlikely he's going to be prosecuted by Patreon. The intention of those development posts, polls and pin-ups is to keep the game updated, keeping it from being considered abandoned. So long he keeps pumping those, Patreon can't touch him. If they do, money can still come from elsewhere: Patreon is not the only medium. I for instance first discovered and bought Dual Family from Gamejolt before venturing to F95 and pledging in Patreon. Also, his independent website has recently furnished its pledge transfers which means money ain't halting in revenue avenue anytime soon. Those decreasing patreon numbers in his page? They no longer require a third party thanks to his website - meaning, no limitations.

Speaking of fat checks. I remember pledging to Youtube's Mondo Media: Dickfigures to kickstart its very own movie to officially end the series. It was worth it but only pledgers receive an exclusive epilogue clip that provides closure to the entire series. I reckon this is what's going to happen with Dual Family. Only CE patrons will receive an exclusive shorts perhaps as closure after the game is abandoned. If pin-ups are exclusive to CE thanks to Abby, then closure is likely to follow.

thanks mate, what a relief..

Mar 22, 2018
We going Still using this fórum to see wat Will be of this Dual Family. Until that we want yes, If someone please, share the update... Cuz... ADM sorry... Is cleary a cibernetic blow. U understand wat i writed? And is our Duty to alert the people. In the beginning was a investiment now is through your money in to the trash. No... We cant tolerate that. I highly recommend everybody yo pledge for example Milftoon drama. Is from Milftoon and the same Y3df team. Everybody knows... And They are now making their own game... With first steps we can Saw a Lot of things. U guys understand wat im saying?

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
what are the chances we will see CE Club Pinup Pack(s) IV, V, VI, VII, VIII and the Part X preview pics posted here ??
(FapperBoy was gracious enough to include us for the first 3 sets)
any chance use lurkers will have the opportunity to see more?
View attachment 134158
Alright, Alright. I'll do it since you asked so nicely. The CE pin-ups started out pretty good, but you can tell Gumdrop lost a lot of steam towards the end.

I put all the pin-ups in this download just in case anyone missed them the first time I posted them. Maybe a Moderator can add them to the OP as well.

Cover.png

CE PIN-UPS:

stupidcat

May 20, 2018
In spirit, yes it is. In practical terms, since the developer is a lazy, lying milker, he still does some small scale stuff to keep the money flowing. An update? Possibly in september, but do not bet on it. An assinine excuse pulled out where the sun does not shine is equally possible.

It's kinda sad, the game have a great story besides the slow pace, i really hope for the best :s

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes