VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Everybody is killing the dev but anyone donating to him at this point deserves to get ripped off.

What incentitive is there for him to release the update at this point? He knows these fools will continue to donate. He's already basically squeezed 100K from them for a xmas update he did in a week.

My guess is he'll continue to sit on the update until the gravy train appears it might be ending.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Petition to change the name of the game from Dual Family to Frustrated Family

View attachment 226895
There is a lot of truth in your caricature, Vanaduke! We should establish a betting pool about what will be gumdrop´s next assinine excuse for not updating in February. Maybe "Aliens kidnapped my computer, but after heroically pulling out a memory stick I can rebuilt the update in only 4 months, since I will make a totally useless Easter update which will set back the update two months more."

pot123

Aug 6, 2017
It's insane that this update is going to take nearly a year in total and to put that into perspective, 0.01 to 0.98 took just over a year. I don't think that the update is going to magically double the size of the game and yet people still give him $20 a month.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Pathic ....almost 9k a month for this lol HAHAHAAH ... sheep will be sheep :p
Totally unrelated question but when I want to go to your profile, it says your profile reached the limit for viewing. What's the limit ?
- And just wanna know from which game your profile pic is

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Totally unrelated question but when I want to go to your profile, it says your profile reached the limit for viewing. What's the limit ?

Darklordcomics pinups no game yet and Superpowered

Reactions: dE_VoYd

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It's not that there are a limited number of views; he limits who can view his profile.

Reactions: dE_VoYd
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes