VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

LazyName

Aug 17, 2017
are we not allowed to post on threads for games labelled "abandoned"? Cause i feel like people are overestimating what that label is going to do. I'm sure it'll be cathartic but for those of us that have been following this all year we'll still know the tag is as meaningless as a kyle deadline.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
are we not allowed to post on threads for games labelled "abandoned"? Cause i feel like people are overestimating what that label is going to do. I'm sure it'll be cathartic but for those of us that have been following this all year we'll still know the tag is as meaningless as a kyle deadline.
I believe that if it is possible to continue writing in the threads with abandoned status. But to see that status in the title of the thread, I imagine that it will cause a good crash among the patrons.

LazyName

Aug 17, 2017
The problem is the patrons are on patreon and his discord i'm not sure if most of them really care what a pirating site does. In an ironic twist of fate i can see it actually generating more buzz for the game among people that didn't follow it as closely.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I had suspicions from the beginning but once we went on the trip I realize the son had to be intimate with the Mom I grew such a hatred for her it's be 3 months and I still want to wrap my hands around her neck and drain all the breath from her, Dads route was so power I cant even continue the mom is a treacherous Bitch and I wish the Devs need to kill her off she does not deserve happiness at least the dad knew he had an incest problem but was trying to fight off those demons while the mom not once did she try to back off all the advances that came from the son she is an enabler so is the Daughter and son Father needs a Happy Ending he does not deserve this torture from his sickly Family

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I had suspicions from the beginning but once we went on the trip I realize the son had to be intimate with the Mom I grew such a hatred for her it's be 3 months and I still want to wrap my hands around her neck and drain all the breath from her, Dads route was so power I cant even continue the mom is a treacherous Bitch and I wish the Devs need to kill her off she does not deserve happiness at least the dad knew he had an incest problem but was trying to fight off those demons while the mom not once did she try to back off all the advances that came from the son she is an enabler so is the Daughter and son Father needs a Happy Ending he does not deserve this torture from his sickly Family
I think you have to calm down and maybe have some help with these kind of agressive emotions and comments. Wrapping the neck of someone to drain all the breath from her (even if this person is virtual) is maybe like...deviantly criminal ? Just breath. Its a game.
I can help you to find some help if you want. I hope you dont feel the same emotions for your family.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I think you have to calm down and maybe have some help with these kind of agressive emotions and comments. Wrapping the neck of someone to drain all the breath from her (even if this person is virtual) is maybe like...deviantly criminal ? Just breath. Its a game.
I can help you to find some help if you want. I hope you dont feel the same emotions for your family.
It's not so bad. I think he was referring when the Son was fucking the redhead, and the fact that he seemed to take pleasure in suffocating her -although it was her request-, and without forgetting when the Son raped his own aunt in her beach house or when he witnessed how his cousin Karen liked that. Also, it will be his way of venting his enormous frustration, product from the huge disappointment that Kyle has given to innumerable followers of his promising game.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
It's not so bad. I think he was referring when the Son was fucking the redhead, and the fact that he seemed to take pleasure in suffocating her -although it was her request-, and without forgetting when the Son raped his own aunt in her beach house or when he witnessed how his cousin Karen liked that. Also, it will be his way of venting his enormous frustration, product from the huge disappointment that Kyle has given to innumerable followers of his promising game.
It is not what I read. All the hate goes against the mother. He said himself that he have hate against her and threat her of bitch, want to choke her, that Kyle have to kill her, that she dont deserve to be happy, etc. Seriously, kind of words that we have to be worried. So much hate.

Anyway. Just saying.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Art08

Mar 29, 2018
the mod is not working, are there any commands to change the status from the console with codes?

Milf_Aficionado

Formerly 'Momlover517'
Sep 28, 2018
You fucking sick fuck! Calm the fuck down psycho this is just a game.! Mom is a perfect character and woman in this game. And I agree with 'Mom and Son' that you must see a doctor or something because your family's sake.

Lembee

Oct 4, 2017
Doood jan is almost over !!
Or did the dev said next years jan ??
I just want to end this dont want to be left hanging
Comeon lets get on with it

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Seriously dude , we need you at Nhentai site in NTR-Vanilla war. Just pick any random one and we will support you

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
The update is supposed to come in 2-3 days or on 25 January as Kyle said. But don't count on it and don't be surprised if this wannabe dev postpone it. I'll only believe when i see it actually posted.
Jan 25th of what year? 2021? 2025? This game got me into the fantasy animated game genre, but like my first love in high school, also broke my heart. ;-)

Jun 20, 2017
The update is supposed to come in 2-3 days or on 25 January as Kyle said. But don't count on it and don't be surprised if this wannabe dev postpone it. I'll only believe when i see it actually posted.
He already said several times on discord that he won't make it until the 25th and that it is postponed.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes