VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I love this dev. Hes the reason no one trusts adult game devs anymore. My wife is still clinging to hope on this and is aparently repledging because he promised her it would be out by end of april. Honestly is anything this guy says actually true? I am on my final scenes they will be done by december. Coding will be done by end of january and update will be out. Still waiting for the update and he is still making false promises. I think we have passed the sites rules on how long before a games listed as abandoned. List it as abandoned and im sure someone will do a fan remake or continuation.
Also please try to keep things civil this thread is pure toxic now. I mainly come here for the comments entertainment and to watch the staff ban people lol
That is a bit like saying, you dislike Electronic Arts and how they make crappy monetized games, and refuse to trust any game publiser/creator again. I got burned on "Early Access" games on steam that did fizzle out into thing. But didn't keep me from supporter other early access games. Just because you feel screwed over by one creator doesn't mean every creator will.

In regard of adult games, I think I feel more cheated by "X Moon Productions" and their next installment of XStory that was announced back in 2016.

If someone want to mod his game, or re-create. I sure they could/would. Just as someone did start mod and re-arrange "Lewd Island" because they didn't like the story. And that is a game that get regular updates. I think that is a bit of a shit move on the creator and infringe on his work though as long as it get regular updates. You have fan made rehash of games such as Big Brother as well.

So, would you bash your wife because she cling on to the hope GD will release next installment, like some people in this thread bash on GD's patreons for still pledge to him? Or is that something best left to keyboard warriors? I see that could fare bad in a relationship :p

I think the mod(s) came to the conclusion as long as the creator appear active, they settle with put the thread "on hold".

Reactions: fz

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
That is a bit like saying, you dislike Electronic Arts and how they make crappy monetized games, and refuse to trust any game publiser/creator again. I got burned on "Early Access" games on steam that did fizzle out into thing. But didn't keep me from supporter other early access games. Just because you feel screwed over by one creator doesn't mean every creator will.

In regard of adult games, I think I feel more cheated by "X Moon Productions" and their next installment of XStory that was announced back in 2016.

If someone want to mod his game, or re-create. I sure they could/would. Just as someone did start mod and re-arrange "Lewd Island" because they didn't like the story. And that is a game that get regular updates. I think that is a bit of a shit move on the creator and infringe on his work though as long as it get regular updates. You have fan made rehash of games such as Big Brother as well.

So, would you bash your wife because she cling on to the hope GD will release next installment, like some people in this thread bash on GD's patreons for still pledge to him? Or is that something best left to keyboard warriors? I see that could fare bad in a relationship :p

I think the mod(s) came to the conclusion as long as the creator appear active, they settle with put the thread "on hold".
Never said i distrusted devs. I said people do. Hear it alot on here, discord and patreon where people talk about there distrust and use gumdrop as a referance point. In regards to my wife its my money so maybe i should just cut her off

Reactions: fz

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Never said i distrusted devs. I said people do. Hear it alot on here, discord and patreon where people talk about there distrust and use gumdrop as a referance point. In regards to my wife its my money so maybe i should just cut her off
In the words of the soup nazi from Seinfeld; "no sex (soup) for you"... scorned women, wife, girlfriend, even worse mistress! Lead to nothing good, rofl :p

If you do a search on "milking" on this forum, you get like a 50 pages result or so. And hardly any of it is about lactating boobs, or prostate milking or whatever... Mostly about attacks on creators for "milking it" being a scam and so forth. Sure GD take a lot of flak, but so does other creators. Still they have those that follow/support them, just as with people in real life else.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
You sure you talking about the same game bro? The MC doesn't have a sister in law, and the mother doesn't come across like perverted, more broken. The games you mentioned are all good for different reasons. Just as some think DF is good as well. "Areas of Gray" and "The Cabin" peaked my interest lately, but doesn't necessary appeal to everyone. You are right though, people to hung up with DF, there is plenty of games out there to play and follow. If we ever get the next episode of DF, well great, if not, that's just how the cookie crumbles. Not any more disaster than what Dark Silver did with Big Brother.
I said i liked perverted aunt and mother, not perverted aunt and perverted mother, and about the mentioned sister in law i meant the black haired daughter of his aunt that is his cousin you are right about that, i made a mistake because english is not my native language and forgot what sister in law actually is, my bad.

Reactions: Joshua Tree and fz

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
In response to various posts: I personally believe that we will see an unbelievable late Part X (which will be mostly underwhelming, Gumdrop has pushed it so much and is so late it cannot truly satisfy), but I do not see a part XI coming ever.
As for the "toxicness" of the thread, I look into it daily, it is fun to read.

Dec 24, 2018
I love this dev. Hes the reason no one trusts adult game devs anymore. My wife is still clinging to hope on this and is aparently repledging because he promised her it would be out by end of april. Honestly is anything this guy says actually true? I am on my final scenes they will be done by december. Coding will be done by end of january and update will be out. Still waiting for the update and he is still making false promises. I think we have passed the sites rules on how long before a games listed as abandoned. List it as abandoned and im sure someone will do a fan remake or continuation.
Also please try to keep things civil this thread is pure toxic now. I mainly come here for the comments entertainment and to watch the staff ban people lol
No offense but your wife is not very smart

Dec 24, 2018
Well, you know, that Christmas special delayed the release of the main game. Those 3 weeks definitely add up to months of delay from his original promised date.
Exactly lol. He first gave January 25th as a release date because it gave him such a long amount of time that it'd be impossible for him to miss that release date.

But then of course he missed it and he said it was because it took him 3 weeks to make the Christmas update that he just had to make for some reason.

So the delay was because he took 3 weeks off to make the Christmas update, but now it's been 3 weeks and the update has no release date in sight.

What happened to January 25th being impossible for him to miss? What happened to the 3 week delay from the Christmas episode? It's so obvious he's milking his patreon supporters and just feeding them bullshit, I don't get how they can be so gullible and naive. They're literally delusional lol

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
What happened to January 25th being impossible for him to miss? What happened to the 3 week delay from the Christmas episode? It's so obvious he's milking his patreon supporters and just feeding them bullshit, I don't get how they can be so gullible and naive. They're literally delusional lol
Again, I think they are too far gone. These are people that spent so much money on this game that I think they just want their money's worth which they will never get(which is really the thing with all Patreon games but atleast some releases updates more or less monthly) back.
So they turned white knight instead of doing the right and rational thing and backing away from the project.
You can look at the discord, any negative comments are shut down instantly by these people telling those that complain to shut up since it won't help.
If I was a psychologist I would be looking into that discord and study these people and see where they end up on the spectrum. Might even be a brand new psychological thing.

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
have to say very disappointed gumdrop, ive come back to this forum but refrianed of making bad comments however.. u can make a xmas episode but need a year to finish part x? rly?! u couldnt make it any clearer that ur milking this, hope it blows up in your face

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I just saw on Kyle's website that he has published 2 new posts. Could someone please put their contents here?

messmer

Jun 1, 2017
I just saw on Kyle's website that he has published 2 new posts. Could someone please put their contents here?
what for? This news has accumulated over the past year on a big book. the guy forgot that he was a game developer and imagined himself a journalist. the project is dead, it did not understand only ... uh ... yes, everyone understood this long ago

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
He said that he have a problem with the segments, he saw that his computer didn't took the good files, it was his vacation photos that was used for the segments of the game, instead of the game images. He explains that he will have to try again and he estimates that it could take close of 9 months. But he will add an extra pinup picture this week.

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
I realy don't understand why people care if the dev is milking his supporters. Patrons want to give their money and support this dev so what is your problem? Are you jelous that someone is smart enough to make money that way ? Now if you care about this game you must understand that it can't continue on Patreon site for obvious reasons. It is very simple.

Dec 24, 2018
I realy don't understand why people care if the dev is milking his supporters. Patrons want to give their money and support this dev so what is your problem? Are you jelous that someone is smart enough to make money that way ? Now if you care about this game you must understand that it can't continue on Patreon site for obvious reasons. It is very simple.
People care because we want to play games, and delusional patreon supporters enabling developers to milk them is just annoying.

And the game can continue on patreon, you customize the names and relationships, there's technically no incest so it isn't breaking any rules. Gumdrop is just milking his supporters and people are getting annoyed because we want to play games, it's very simple.

fakerdude

Mar 10, 2018
It's like saying I don't understand why you care if other people care about the dev milking or not. It's a discussion forum. It is very simple.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes