VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I'll believe that when me shit turns purple and tastes like rainbow sherbert.

SaxySax

Jun 10, 2018
It still bothers me that GD makes about the same, if not more, money than some 3D SFM creators that actually deserve the money like Lord Aardvark.

Dec 24, 2018
When will gumdrop release the part x?
It's already the beginning of March with no indication it'll be out within the next week, and knowing gumdrop if he doesn't release the game at the beginning of the month he'll wait until the next month so he can collect another round of patreon checks. Don't expect anything until April at this point, that is if it's ever coming out.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Can somebody plz continue DF under another name so we can get through this faster smh
While you at it, can you make a new star wars movie that doesn't suck as well? Btw, nothing keep "YOU" from do just what you ask for right? If you really want something to happen, start work for it. Don't wait around for others to do things for you.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
can anybody recommend stories similar in quality to DF that don't have such long wait times?
there are a LOT of quality games with good stories and dependable developers. i'll list a few to get you started:

Depraved Awakening (PhillyGames)
Melody
Acting Lessons
The DeLuca Family
GRAY
. . . i could go on but this is probably not the right thread for that :p

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
another month with no release, so much for the xmas release causing the delay, he himself admitted he put that out with 3 weeks work. the January release with all that buffer built in seems so long ago now.

See his patreon has dipped again so expecting either him to release something in the next couple of months as the income continues to reduce or as someone else mentioned on here for him to abandon for lack of interest, 2nd most likely option as lets face it he's not exactly the most trustworthy individual is he.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes