VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
holy shit, how brainwashed can you be. this dude has been scamming you for over a year with the constant "it's almost ready" "just one more thing" "right around the corner guys!". this dude is making 8k a month and hasn't released an update in 1.5 years and you want me to feel sorry for him? i sure as fuck will not and i won't feel sorry for you guys who got scammed by him either.
I assume you didn't really follow the link that I put in the spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Why don't you have any empathy for Gumdrop?
Are you asking about the release date of Dual Family: Act I Part X? Take a deep breath. Let it out slowly while thinking the words: "It will be ready when it's ready."
And if you are more concerned for Gumdrop's welfare, do check out his Patreon page. Maybe even become a patron?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LOL

LOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Nice try Gumdrop

Nairwolf

Feb 13, 2018
Hello everybody, anyone know where i can find all image of Nude Pinup Pack to download (Mega Link or other) please ? Thank you

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
How about put a abandoned tag on this? GD dont communicate to anyone this past week. He went silent mode lostraven. Everyone on a guessing mode on his discord channel.
"Prefix Definitions:

Visual novel:
Focus on story, minimal choice:text ratio, vast majority of choices are dialogue based.
Non VN: Open world/sandbox, lots of choices available, clear gameplay mechanics.
Completed: The game has been confirmed by the developer to be completed, and no further updates are expected.
Onhold: The game has been confirmed to be on hold by the developer.
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months."

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
"Prefix Definitions:

Visual novel:
Focus on story, minimal choice:text ratio, vast majority of choices are dialogue based.
Non VN: Open world/sandbox, lots of choices available, clear gameplay mechanics.
Completed: The game has been confirmed by the developer to be completed, and no further updates are expected.
Onhold: The game has been confirmed to be on hold by the developer.
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months."
But the last update was on march 2018 and he kept saying coming soon to dupe his patrons and subs. It looks like a scam. He dont even know the definition of "coming soon".

Jan 9, 2019
People still thinking there is a "game" being developed should really reconsider the facts: not a single scene render for 1.5 years. No new assets showcased (the supposed new environments are suspiciously absent from the mediocre "pin ups"). No new clothes. No new shaders (also anyone who is competent on Iray knows this guy is terrible at it, look at the skin shaders). There is almost certainly NOTHING being done (other than commissioning some dude for a few animations to keep the gig going). Pay close attention to what he is doing: shows close-ups of the characters, fully naked or dressed with cheap clothing assets, to not give away the fact that there are no scenes being made or assets being bought.

How can people who even believe that what he is doing is unethical still promote the idea that there will be a release? stop with the memes about time-machines, Olympic games, etc. What you would need is a machine to travel to an alternate universe. There won't be any release in this one. Don't give naive/new people the idea that there is something being developed when there isn't, by any rational measure.

Fapping seems to have broken many people's brains.

Last edited:

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
People still thinking there is a "game" being developed should really reconsider the facts: not a single scene render for 1.5 years. No new assets showcased (the supposed new environments are suspiciously absent from the mediocre "pin ups"). No new clothes. No new shaders (also anyone who is competent on Iray knows this guy is terrible at it, look at the skin shaders). There is almost certainly NOTHING being done (other than commissioning some dude for a few animations to keep the gig going). Pay close attention to what he is doing: shows close-ups of the characters, fully naked or dressed with cheap clothing assets, to not give away the fact that there are no scenes being made or assets being bought.
Sorry, but this is simply not true. Dual Family - Last Christmas was released in this year. Moreover, Gumdrop continues to publish posts on his Patreon page.

How can people who even believe that what he is doing is unethical still promote the idea that there will be a release? stop with the memes about time-machines, Olympic games, etc. What you would need is a machine to travel to an alternate universe. There won't be any release in this one. Don't give naive/new people the idea that there is something being developed when there isn't, by any rational measure.
I believe that he will release an update. Maybe this month, maybe next year, but it will happen, sooner or later.

Don't get me wrong. I don't approve of his behavior at all, but you, in turn, overdo it the other way.

yep10

Jun 27, 2017
Sorry, but this is simply not true. Dual Family - Last Christmas was released in this year. Moreover, Gumdrop continues to publish posts on his Patreon page.

I believe that he will release an update. Maybe this month, maybe next year, but it will happen, sooner or later.

Don't get me wrong. I don't approve of his behavior at all, but you, in turn, overdo it the other way.
For me, WinterW has the right to be disappointed with Gumdrop's horrible behavior.
It's crazy when you think he was supposed to deliver the update in May 2018. 2018 dude. Then he said on July. Afterwards, he said "ok I'll be sure to release on January 25, 2019". He got a lot of criticism when he announced that date but claimed he would be sure to deliver it at that time. It was supposed to be the final deadline. But here we are July 9, 2019. Absolutely nothing.
I'm genuinely sad for some of his followers because Gumdrop hasn't been worthy of their support.
Also, I don't understand why moderators on F95 tolerate this. Why is it "On hold" and not "abandoned"? Because he posts some stuff on Patreon (essentially polls now)? Then could we write some lines in the opening post of this thread in order to warn some potential patrons? I know it has been done for other games.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes