VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Yea delay after delay and now he not releasing due to 2 animations left but for what i am seeing he is gonna take more then a month for 2 animations which is not good cause those animations take a week max each, more likely he gonna milk some more probably until christmas and then release a small ass update about xmas and delay again the game to milk more and more.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jeancul

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Man so i need to say it for the nth time. STOP REPLYING TO THAT GUY, JOSHUA TREE. HE IS A "WORD DIARRHEA.

Anyway, the new update of GD says the process will consume more time. Im asking for a "ABANDON" tag to his game ASAP. lostraven
Why am I tagged? Lol
I'm just a humble Captain who tries to sum up people's frustrations and make them laugh once in a while,
I can't add any tags.

In the words of Obi-Won-Kenobi

"These are not the droids you are looking for."

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
If there is anyone dumb enough to donate to gumdrop and not afraid to admit it he released an update on his delayed update.

Reactions: January2015

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
We shouldnt have to pay for access to an update post after so many delays. So greedy. Hopefully someone who is already paying can share his latest post with us.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Discussing with you really is like nailing pudding to the wall, senseless. You want to misunderstand others it seems. Nothing what you imply about my post is correct, but distorted by you. What the frak gives you your kick in defending gumdrop, because what you written up to now simply does not cut it. You are on some other threads, but here is your main thread.

There are several threads, partly even more vitriolic than this one, but you never see "the great defender Joshua Tree" over there defending these devs! Devs, who are mostly vastly more industrious than gumdrop ever was.
You are much too invested in this thread to be believable as a "simple bystander, defending a poor conman, eh, developer".
Man do not engage with him - you are just giving him oxygen. The way you put out his fire is by starving him.

Mar 22, 2018
I can do it for free.

"Hi guys, remember i promise to release that last part on 10 september? I afraid we have misunderstanding. I meant september of 202222219 year. Thank you for you pationt. And my PC is broke, so i cant finish this two animations, so if you can, support me on patreon pls. Thank you guys."
Truth... damn... truth is gold.

Luizodia

Dec 2, 2018
The games not dead, but it will never come out in a timely manner. Gumdrop only cares about money at this point. You can't trust a word Gumdrop says, nobody really knows how much progress he's made and how close the update is to releasing. The only thing we know for sure is that so long as gumdrop keeps collecting big checks on patreon every month the constant lies, missed deadlines, delays, and excessive development time will never end.

I don't think Gumdrop is stupid enough to let the game die, he'd just be kissing away hundreds of thousands of dollars. He's just trying to make the most money possible with the least amount of work possible which is why we're at where we are.
That sucks :/

Lika

Jun 3, 2017
There's nothing to share. It's just excuses about why he missed the last deadline and lies about his current progress on the update, possibly accompanied with some zoomed in, cropped images and another deadline that is most likely fake and will be missed.
and what's the next deadline?

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes