VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Bootytrap

May 20, 2017
I think if everyone that was dumb enough to donate to him on patreon at any point since it's last update. should file a complaint with patreon. telling them that his last actual updates were april of 2018 then a short spin off in jan of 2019. and all the missed "deadlines" like the 1-25-19 that gave him 9 months to finish. and now we are 9 months past that.

call him what he is... a scumbag scammer. and if enough people does that like I did Friday last week. hopefully patreon will suspend his page and he will lose all that monthly income. we just need as many people as possible to do this. if his money is threatened I bet that release will be out shortly after.

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
There's nothing to share. It's just excuses about why he missed the last deadline and lies about his current progress on the update, possibly accompanied with some zoomed in, cropped images and another deadline that is most likely fake and will be missed.
id love it if you could screenshot or copy paste please. I gotta see this for myself.

SundayTacos

May 26, 2017
Did anyone actually check on the existence of the fatcat17 person? Or did everyone’s just laugh at the dumb name and say it’s fake

bluejow

Jul 25, 2018
Gumdrop is a genius, the son of a bitch knows what he does, did something quality, launched in half and is 1 year without upgrading to wankers without self-love as we play his life.

Reactions: Repperx01

SundayTacos

May 26, 2017
Because I literally just did and they have stated that they are in fact working on multiple animations at the moment

May 7, 2017
No, it's not completed. Just read the release text there. How he going to swing the entire incest theme on Steam, I got no idea.
GD already bypassed Patreon's/Steam's restrictions on incest content: he implemented a system to define the relationships between the characters.

Dec 24, 2018
id love it if you could screenshot or copy paste please. I gotta see this for myself.
I'm not a patron and have never given him a cent. But with Gumdrop's history you don't need to see his patreon post to know that's what it says. Everything he says is bullshit, who cares what the post says, none of it will be true anyway.

Reactions: DE=zor

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
I'm curious why this game of all games doesn't get the abandoned tag yet if another game missed this many deadlines it would be tagged instantly, mods whats the deal?

Reactions: DE=zor

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
He release the game right now on steam. Its available for about $3. I don't know what part it is tho.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes