VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
ahahahahahah
u mean 900+ low IQ morons that he milked last 11 months without any update
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Ahhh yes I believe that would be them.
The joy of capitalism where you have a product ( chi pets come to mind ) and regardless of it working or not but just because it's the IN thing you have to be the first to have it. So you keep buying it hoping one day it really pays off.
Hold on that's it, Duel Family is like an addiction, just waiting for that next high.
Oh that devious Gumdrop.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
ahahahahahah
u mean 900+ low IQ morons that he milked last 11 months without any update
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

There is even more imbeciles playing mobile p2w games, fortnite and crap like that, so there is hope for them yet. Also the number of patreons isn't constant. to believe his number of current patreons been with him the entire time make you kinda stand out like a low iq moron too.

Yet, some of you beg for these people to re-post updates when something get posted on his patreon.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
PLEASE, YOU'LL MAKE ME CRY...
ONE MORE WORD AND I CAN BECOME EUNUCH FOR JUST LOOKING AT YOUR COMMENTS
I BET U CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME OF THIS DEVELOPER...
People like you maybe should become an eunuch ;p What's up with all capital letters? Just being a loud mouth?

Scott Teneman, Is that you?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i love coming to this thread to read the comments. you guys are hilarious
nothing else to read on this thread since no update (to game not just pics (with find 10 differences game)).

Unkindled Ash

Jun 21, 2018
I remember someone once proposing the idea that JT can be GD himself ..... i think that’s possible. Because I think that he is trying to distract us ..... a diversion..... so that less people actually do anything serious .... like going to GD’s patreon page and reporting or something...... you guys feel me right ?

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
Where the fuck is that animation preview he promised for christmas ? Chronic liar.

JT being GD ? Yeah, that has crossed my mind several times. The guy gets mad often oddly. :)

Reactions: Unkindled Ash

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I remember someone once proposing the idea that JT can be GD himself ..... i think that’s possible. Because I think that he is trying to distract us ..... a diversion..... so that less people actually do anything serious .... like going to GD’s patreon page and reporting or something...... you guys feel me right ?
Have you done something "serious" like go report him yet then? Have he scammed you for a lot of money? Did he blueball your knob head? You should seriously consider join sadness eunuch club... Maybe you should contact the "feels" police... :rolleyes:

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
this outright feels weird but got to stick up for JT here.... no chance in hell is he Gumdrop, Gumdrops sentences always make him sound like a pretentious douche bag who's obsessed with using the thesaurus he keeps up his ass...... that and his penchant for the lads lads lads shite that all UK residents here now associate with an extremely annoying advert.

Now where i rarely agree with JT, he actually understands how to use the English language unlike Kyle and the two writing styles are far too dissimilar

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
This site is fantastic. I haven't been to it in awhile, then posted a couple things last nite and BANG the 1 liners, cut downs and all around impolite manners here certainly make me feel I'm at a family reunion.
Seriously when ever I come here I laugh my ass off. Cheers, Adio's and Ta ta.

Joshua eager

Apr 1, 2018
Dec 27 at 12:03am
Unlocked
Christmas 2019 - Part X Gameplay & Animation!

Heyo lads, I've got one more present for you before you get back to the holidays.

Here's three minutes of a segment in Part X, the chosen campaign being fairly clear. It's followed up by a short little teaser of some other scenes in the finale, just to squeeze in a few more cuties other than The Matriarch.

The animation included gets a closer look at the great work FatCat has provided over the past year, including both linear/one off animations to compliment scenes as well as loops for sex scenes. Previously cropped in a past dev update, this animation shows the first ten seconds of one of those linear animations, prefacing the main event we've all been waiting for.

As I said, I'm an over-protective mom on spoilers; the sex animations themselves will be viewable, more importantly playable soon.

MEGA (1080p, bit gigantic on the file size)

I hope Christmas was amazing for you. Here's hoping New Year brings the same. The first three previews for Act II will be out Sunday PST -- see you there

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes