VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes
Dec 24, 2018
So yeah, it would be abuse of the system to report him for not creating anything.
Maybe you're right. Maybe he has put a couple of hours of work into the game over the last 2 years. If that's the case and a release ever comes out, I hope you enjoy your 30 minute update that took him 2 years to create, I just hope you didn't pay for it lol. Very few things more pathetic than willingly being taken advantage of by a scammer and then defending them.

Last edited:

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
It literally takes a "few minutes" to do what he is doing. Even many people on the fan art threads of this site have done more work than what this dipshit has done in the last 2 years. Literally any random non-noob dev here does more in a month than what this scammer did in over 2 years. I'm very clear about it in my post where I linked literally everything he did in almost 2 years: https://f95zone.to/threads/dual-family-v0-98-ce-gumdrop-games.1870/post-2398851

I challenge you to read it and then come back and tell me that he is "working" as opposed to rendering a few extremely easy to render images every 3 months without any new asset to keep the scam going.

Why do we keep getting shills here? this guy has to be one of the scammer's personal shills. I refuse to believe that a rational person would look at all the evidence and think that this piece of shit isn't a scammer. This shill also suddenly appeared as the scammer drops yet another "marketing" bait full of holes.

Please, if you can report this scammer on Patreon for not creating, and for his game containing rape. It costs you nothing and it seems like this triggered the shills quite badly.

EDIT: just saw the videos, lmfao :ROFLMAO:. I have no doubts there won't ever be a "release" again. He is still using the same tactics I detail in the link above (recycling old assets and old scenes, while overly blurring and zooming in to conceal lack of assets, lack of work done, lack of scene set up).

He virtually has no work done after 2 years, otherwise his promotional content wouldn't be so pathetically bad, and it would at least include new assets. Can't believe people keep falling for this garbage. This dude is not doing any work, don't give him a cent and move on.

If you still don't believe me, show any dev worth his salt everything this scammer did in over 2 years and he/she would laugh in your face. There is no way a person who is currently working in the game, as opposed to exclusively using it as a low effort side gig to scam people after having moved on with his life, would consistently fail to present evidence of work done and fail to learn new skills (like animating) AFTER 2 YEARS OF CLAIMING TO BE WORKING ON IT. Much higher quality games (both in rendering and writing) have been literally started and finished in that time span.
Well, you've convinced me.

Reactions: Honga

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
this outright feels weird but got to stick up for JT here.... no chance in hell is he Gumdrop, Gumdrops sentences always make him sound like a pretentious douche bag who's obsessed with using the thesaurus he keeps up his ass...... that and his penchant for the lads lads lads shite that all UK residents here now associate with an extremely annoying advert.

Now where i rarely agree with JT, he actually understands how to use the English language unlike Kyle and the two writing styles are far too dissimilar
On behalf of the UK we offer our sincerest apology,
I believe Gumdrops thinks it makes himself sound more relatable to people,
but it really just makes him sound like like a dodgy used car salesman.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
On behalf of the UK we offer our sincerest apology,
I believe Gumdrops thinks it makes himself sound more relatable to people,
but it really just makes him sound like like a dodgy used car salesman.
I've seen the antics of the prime of yours, so nothing really surprise me when it comes to that lill island of yours :p

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
As predicted... THE SEEDS ARE PLANTED.

View attachment 497383

Fatcat17 is making his exit in 2-3 weeks. If Fatcat17 doesn't finish the animations, it won't matter. He's out of the picture by that point, and Gumdrop will be "forced" to find a new animator to finish this work... adding even more time to this seemingly endless clock.

We're staring at the abyss here people...
Mind if I use this for the next Captain's Log? Do one for the new year and all that...

Jan 9, 2019
So the update is not going to happen?
No, it won't, don't listen to other people here. Unlike many of them I checked everything he released and there is no evidence of work being done. He has almost certainly abandoned this a while ago, only doing the bare minimum to give the appearance of a legit project to keep scamming fools. See the post I linked in my previous post.

Reactions: yep10 and Putong

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
No, it won't, don't listen to other people here. Unlike many of them I checked everything he released and there is no evidence of work being done. He has almost certainly abandoned this a while ago, only doing the bare minimum to give the appearance of a legit project to keep scamming fools. See the post I linked in my previous post.
Well that's some great work there Detective, you're a benefit to us all.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I told u devs R fukin liars.

And look at his burner accounts upstairs. Ever1 who tagged me ...
Ya'll know how pathic human can be to create 5, 6 fake burner 'counts here and then promote his game, and put likes to himself etc.

Even Instagram and FaceBook gold digga whoe's have mo' dignity
Damn son, I almost start believe you the result of a full Alabama....

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
So I downloaded and had a look at this. I'll have to admit the short animation looks very smooth.

But the demo with the mother talking to the son...what a load of waffle. It's been a long time since I played this game, was all the dialogue this ponderous or was this preview just going overboard?

Reactions: Fpm180

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So I downloaded and had a look at this. I'll have to admit the short animation looks very smooth.

But the demo with the mother talking to the son...what a load of waffle. It's been a long time since I played this game, was all the dialogue this ponderous or was this preview just going overboard?
At least it wasn't another skeleton scene :p

• Haha
Reactions: Watcher X
Dec 24, 2018
So the update is not going to happen?
If an update does ever happen, it won't be any time soon. It was pretty obvious when Gumdrop said that fatcat will have the animations done before he leaves for the military, that the animations will in fact not be done by that time. And now with gumdrop saying this: 1577514738139.png
He is basically confirming that the animations will not be done before fatcat leaves and that he will have to get another animator to finish them. So ya, if (and that's a big if) an update does ever come, don't expect it for at least 3-6 months.

However, I still doubt an update is going to come, because common sense tells you that if you've supposedly been working on an update since March 2018, and if since at least December 2018 the only work left to be finished was animations that your animations would be done by now, they don't take over a year to create.

Common sense tells you that if an animator was taking over a year to create animations, and his failure to create them has lead to multiple missed deadlines over the past year than that animator is incompetent.

Common sense tells you that a developer would just get a new animator rather than wait over a year for an incompetent animator to finish animations. Gumdrop never did that though, instead he stuck with fatcat, because he is not trying to develop a game here, he is trying to scam people. And more likely than not Fatcat hasn't even been working on animations for gumdrop over this past year and fatcat has just been a good scapegoat/excuse for gumdrop to use to keep the scam going. Well, blaming fatcat for failing isn't really a good excuse, since normal rational people would eventually start to say "get a new animator rather than wait over year for an animator who keeps missing deadlines", but gumdrops supporters aren't normal rational people, they're naive, delusional, idiots. Gumdrop could tell give them any excuse and they'd still give him money.

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes