VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
Common sense tells you that if an animator was taking over a year to create animations, and his failure to create them has lead to multiple missed deadlines over the past year than that animator is incompetent.
Or you release without the animations and add them in later when they're finished.

For all the discussions around the animation work this game has supposedly been finished except for those and he could have released at any time. I think it's totally possible he actually finished the release and has been sitting on it the whole time until his income starts to drop, at that point he's release it and start working on the next one because honestly who would give up 10k a month.

D

Deleted member 840101

I downloaded this file and skimmed through the video, so I don't know what they are talkin' about. I'll agree with Watcher X The animations are smooth and decent but it was rather very short for ~480MB file. I'll attach some pictures so that you guys can have a look at it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Dec 27 at 12:03am
Unlocked
Christmas 2019 - Part X Gameplay & Animation!

Heyo lads, I've got one more present for you before you get back to the holidays.

Here's three minutes of a segment in Part X, the chosen campaign being fairly clear. It's followed up by a short little teaser of some other scenes in the finale, just to squeeze in a few more cuties other than The Matriarch.

The animation included gets a closer look at the great work FatCat has provided over the past year, including both linear/one off animations to compliment scenes as well as loops for sex scenes. Previously cropped in a past dev update, this animation shows the first ten seconds of one of those linear animations, prefacing the main event we've all been waiting for.

As I said, I'm an over-protective mom on spoilers; the sex animations themselves will be viewable, more importantly playable soon.

MEGA (1080p, bit gigantic on the file size)

I hope Christmas was amazing for you. Here's hoping New Year brings the same. The first three previews for Act II will be out Sunday PST -- see you there
<Gumdrops:>i got a present too: Thanks for all the free money i recieved this year. sorry to say no work was done this year but when i get back from my christmas vacation i will show you some pictures.. :whistle: :devilish:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Thats one of the most stupid statements ive read ever in this thread LOL. Nice one :D
Just as stupid as Patreon turned into oversight of all adult creators in regard of content right? If you run a business, and certain aspects of that business, start become too bothersome, and the hassle outweighs the benefits, the natural progression is to cut it away.

Suppose, you the kind of person that doesn't really see further than your own nose.

Honga

Jan 31, 2019
Just as stupid as Patreon turned into oversight of all adult creators in regard of content right? If you run a business, and certain aspects of that business, start become too bothersome, and the hassle outweighs the benefits, the natural progression is to cut it away.

Suppose, you the kind of person that doesn't really see further than your own nose.
:D your last sentence, DUDE. Dat rhyme is phatt!! Suppose, it happened accidently.
Everything else is a try to justify your brainfart. So you can stop. :)

D

Deleted member 484637

is there a special hospital for sick devs who needs surgerys?
there is a huge market gap. :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if patreon drops adult content totally then they might as well close the service.

Five5

Mar 19, 2018
Oh my god, anybody still waiting for this shit? Theres a lots of other games with 10x times better render and animation than this crap. Look for example at Flirty F. In addition, you do not have to wait for the update of 2 years...

Dec 24, 2018
I think it's totally possible he actually finished the release and has been sitting on it the whole time until his income starts to drop
Ya, I thought that too or that he's just been working on the game very sparsely because he's not in any rush to get the update out when his supporters give him lots of money anyway. Who knows how much he has worked on the game over the last almost 2 years, regardless he spent the vast majority of that time not doing anything.

The first 9 updates took a year to complete, this update (if it ever comes out) will have taken at least 2 years to complete, theoretically it should be twice as big as the previous 9 updates that came out before it combined. That obviously won't be the case. Think about how content other developers have put out in the last 2 years.Considering how long this update has supposedly been in development it should be huge, but I seriously doubt it will be over 30 minutes long. Well, I doubt it will be over 30 minutes worth of content, I'm sure it will take longer than 30 minutes to finish because it will be packed with meaningless text and filler, like all his other updates where he constantly repeats the same things and is constantly going in circles just to make his updates seem larger than they really are. You could play half of his updates just skipping text and you won't miss anything because he hardly ever progresses anything.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes