Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/43101/
https://f95zone.to/threads/11530/
https://f95zone.to/threads/19709/
https://f95zone.to/threads/10883/
this are some, there are other ones which were lost in time, unofficial sequels, prequels, there are ones with a similar plot but different models also nowadays 2 sisters and a brother(mc), mom and aunt games are pretty common.
Big Brother: Fan Game is just a RenPy port. Not sure about Big Brother: Another Story, but it seems to be a pre-alpha game (0.0.1). Lisa's Special Day is a BB parody. In my opinion, only Ways of Life may be considered as a BB clone. However...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just wonder one thing. Are there any DF clones?

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
Big Brother: Fan Game is just a RenPy port. Not sure about Big Brother: Another Story, but it seems to be a pre-alpha game (0.0.1). Lisa's Special Day is a BB parody. In my opinion, only Ways of Life may be considered as a BB clone. However...

I just wonder one thing. Are there any DF clones?
This are clones cause the use of similar looking models, environments and having a similar vibe also made by others,using the popularity of bb for profit, not that I mind as long as they are good as bb,I also hope someone also profits by cloning this game if anyone's willing that should teach that scammer a lesson.

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
whoa i touched a nerve there!

nothing you never know i may just do that......

afterall plenty of people have started and finished far superior games since this clowns last release, Dr Pinkcake for example..... isnt he on to his second game, both of which have more content and much better quality?
I wouldn't give yourself credit on that, but you seem to have it figured out, might aswell act on it now.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Okay, so assuming Act I Part X ever gets published, how long do you figure Act II Part I is going to take?
AFAIR, the dev spread out the game into three acts where the actual nasty is going to be happening in Act III, so if we take the current length of time between releases (two years, it's looking), and assume they will stay the same, Act III Part I, the foreplay to the foreplay is going to be released in some 40 years. If the releases draw out even more, we might be looking at the release in 60+ years.

I know! The dev is aiming for the "longest time in the making" achievement.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Okay, so assuming Act I Part X ever gets published, how long do you figure Act II Part I is going to take?
AFAIR, the dev spread out the game into three acts where the actual nasty is going to be happening in Act III, so if we take the current length of time between releases (two years, it's looking), and assume they will stay the same, Act III Part I, the foreplay to the foreplay is going to be released in some 40 years. If the releases draw out even more, we might be looking at the release in 60+ years.

Suppose you should start introduce your kids to adult games then, or start make some kids, so at least they can see the end of it :p

Jan 9, 2019
I like how the more pathetic and cartoonish the scam becomes, the more shills show up here. Now we have a new one besides Tree. Imagine shilling for a scammer in your free time. Have you no dignity left?

This isn't a game anymore, and there won't be a release again. He is not aiming for "longest" anything, he is aiming for naive people to think he is just milking as opposed to people noticing he has no work done to begin with. He won't ever work on this again, it's an abandoned project he is using to keep scamming dumb people. Hence why he is now commissioning his scamming "previews". Think about how dumb this is from the point of view of his patrons: you pay a dude who does nothing money, who then uses that money to pay another dude to make a blurry animation that takes literal months and is never finished, and the first dude tells you "see, I'm working on this", and you find nothing wrong with that, you legitimately continue to believe he is doing any work.

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The problem with tards such as WinterW they see what they want to see. I said I never believe in any release date he do set. (which you can find me saying in earlier posts in this thread). And whatever silly crap people spend their money on is theirs to spend. Trying to stop people doing silly shit is like try stop a tidal wave with your hands.

Apparently argue against pin all kinda shit on someone without any evidence, facts and so forth, is "shilling". If shit that easy? Heck I could just throw out WinterW got candy in his pockets and hang around the playground... because reasons... If you end up not like someone you can say and do whatever right? Sigh...

At this point in time, GD have run himself into a ditch as an awful dev , which he proven all by himself. His lack of action speak louder than any word diarrhea people can conjure. But that doesn't keep people from support him, because people do things you can't fathom all the fucking time.

Damn WinterW GD took your candy and ran didn't he?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
whoa i touched a nerve there!

nothing you never know i may just do that......

afterall plenty of people have started and finished far superior games since this clowns last release, Dr Pinkcake for example..... isnt he on to his second game, both of which have more content and much better quality?
I see you've met Abby :)

LazyName

Aug 17, 2017
Isn't that the game with the beginning which is pretty much a direct copy of Starless?

Because if so. Might as well just stick with Starless.
for people who cant stand how japanese VNs depict sex and who think Starless looks interesting. I cant reccomend estate dominate enough. I'm sorry maybe its the translation or a cultural thing but 99% of japanese games are so cringey to me.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes