VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Here's a suggestion for ye all, check out this teaser on a new game I'm working on:

Your loyal space Captain has been hard at work to provide you with an actual Landlady and plot that extends more beyond wannabe philosophical skeletons and Gumdrops' non-stop talks about 'Bruh, this game is like...so deep'

https://f95zone.to/threads/new-game-mirror-hearts.50754/

Dec 24, 2018
Here's a suggestion for ye all, check out this teaser on a new game I'm working on:

Your loyal space Captain has been hard at work to provide you with an actual Landlady and plot that extends more beyond wannabe philosophical skeletons and Gumdrops' non-stop talks about 'Bruh, this game is like...so deep'

https://f95zone.to/threads/new-game-mirror-hearts.50754/
when is the patch for taffy tales coming out fam

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not that i'm gonna play it (got same reviews as df got here) but what's the difference to 0.98 ce?

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
not that i'm gonna play it (got same reviews as df got here) but what's the difference to 0.98 ce?
Between 0.98 CE and the latest version? As far as I know:
- bug fixes
- Steam-specific fixes (19 Sep 2019)
- censorship (at least on Steam; BTW: it is not Dual Family anymore, but DF)
- walkthrough
- additional 4K nude pinups
What is more, there is the Last Christmas standalone DLC.

LazyName

Aug 17, 2017
ok once again,
dual family last christmas is new version with this game? or remake?
Its a side story that is unconnected to the main game aside from giving further context. Other than that the game is the same as its been for years.

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
A version was recently released on gamcore 6.2 I think. Is this ve4si9n further developed?

It is probably an online port of RE edition of new version (from Sep 2019, with censorship by default) with chapter-skip feature (you can fast omit old chapters) and unlimited saves (the previous limit was 6 per MC, 12 in total), but limited to chapter 8. So, it is a demo, similar to what we have here:

Although this one was limited to chapter 6 (before the fly), if I good remember.

BTW: it is probably based on the same engine used in Urban Voyeur. It was also used for online edition of Dreams of Desire, Melody and Milfy City. So, Monogatari instead of RenPy/RenPyWeb.

Anyway, it should be an equivalent of "DUAL FAMILY [Act I - Part VIII] Release!" (0.0.91 RE) released two years ago, but with bugfixes and minor changes in the story.

TL;DR: Probably the latest free version (chapter 1-8), online regular edition.

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes