VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Who knows, maybe he really has remade the game three times over by now, but couldn't get past his habits of abandoning things or his perfectionism

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Who knows, maybe he really has remade the game three times over by now, but couldn't get past his habits of abandoning things or his perfectionism
Something tells me that Gumdrop already uninstalled Daz, RenPy and other software for game making. And forgot what his own game was about. He left only Paint to cut the "preview" from the old renders.

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
I love that he even made a three years of DF post on his P page, just luve it! 1 y of game 2 y of pinup packs Hell yeah, why everyone is so toxic?

Reactions: sob

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
He posted an update in his patreon stream:
"Part X's Release!"
Let me guess what's in there, assuming it's the beginning of a sentence:
"Part X's Release is being postponed."

Reactions: fz and tombeir

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Waiting for someone who has access to his patreon posts!! What's he gonna say this time??

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Do u guys think he might have made some fake accounts and subscribed to himself just to show that he has patrons and thereby make more people support him??is that a possibility?

jakelong1234

Nov 29, 2017
i'm confused, why is he working on fixing the animation when he hired fatcat to do them for him. shouldn't fatcat be the one fixing it for him?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ...
That part-X preview are likely from last christmas scene
That seems to be the most likely thing! Look at the christmas tree in the background of the Mom and Daughter pics and the daughter wears the green sweater in the second pic. These are no new pics, these are reused old renders.

By the way, thank you to the user who sacrificed the Dollar!

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes