• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

David Cena

Mar 22, 2018
No it's not released. It was supposed to be released on 21 or 23 of May but was delayed. It's not even shocking that that happend because people in this forum and i beleave they supporters all expected this to happen. I can't remember what was they last lie/excuse. I've read somewhere that some of their team members have left. Guess they didn't want to have bad reputation. While Kyle bragged how they hired ''locals''. Even though i don't know what that have with delay. If i understood corectly, all of renders are done, animations are done, but Kyle (Scumdrop) needed to comlicate things by starting to use some program that they are not familiar with. In any way to make long story short, don't expect release of update. This game have being abandoned for 2+ years. Best thing you can do is move on and play some other games that are available on this site.

Cheers

OH FUC** I SEE A POST ON HIS PAGE THAT WAY BUT THANKS FOR REPLAYING BACK THX

Whisper9191

Apr 16, 2018
From Discord:

Summary: I was cba, I might never release so deal with it. Thanks for all the fish.

That actually made me cringe a little, not been following DF for a while and I see that in my discord announcements. I feel bad for any fans.
Well played on the Hitchhiker's Guide reference...

KROM95

May 14, 2019
Help wanted: a brave soul to disinfect his discord channel as a couple hundred cultists came in unison. Fucking place reeks more than a well used blow up doll after the world's saddest gangbang.
I am not for this crook. I replied this picture for fun.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thanks for posting it! At least we get the joke of the day!:p;)
Gummy is unable to post just one measly new render preview, all the stuff he posted the last days are old ones. And then he has the audacity, being already TWO YEARS late, to delay again and tries to justify it with the idiotic excuse "had ne motivation" to do anything. He truly is one of the greatest "developers" :giggle:o_Owho ever walked the Earth.

Last edited:

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Wait he actually teasing a release, damn im excited to see if he gonna make excuses and delay again i dont even care about the game no more.
I think it's more of a guarantee at this stage. Would love ScamDrop to prove me wrong, but a snake is a snake.

xupenzio72

Jul 14, 2019
I need help, i closed the game without saving when the father is leaving home and idk if i should play again until that scene or if is the final, start the son's way.
Any help pls?

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
What happened to this game? Why is it marked as abandonned?
Read the last few hundred pages. Or alternatively, the last few pages. In fact most people follow the thread for the laughs, rather than for the game.

Developer seems to have stopped working on it more than 2 years ago. The patreon updates are just taken from content he had generated before, so there is no actual evidence of new non-released content having been produced for quite some time.

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
Hi mate,

I am on the same page with you HOWEVER ... GD also generates money for the actual Patreon portal. I dont want to be pessimist here although as long as there are no law breaking actions from GD side they might be happy with the status it is now. Think about it. His patrons are in long period about the same amount even when he didnt release any content. That means bottomless jug for Patreon. And I dont think they'll listen to any amount of complaints from random accounts that never pledged or pledged very low.
Just a side not to take in consideration.
While I agree that what GD does is morally questionable, it doesn't break Patreon's rules. The best way to punish GD is not to pay for his game, at least until he releases an update. By the way, GD suggested it himself, although I doubt he said it in good faith.

ItZFaith69

Mar 30, 2020
Why does he say: "ehhhh the animation took so long cuz there were so much and it rendered 2 weeks and it all went whoops gone..." guys there were 3 animations in the whole game. (maybe more idk I didn't played it for looong time) 3 AND HE NEEDS SO MUCH TIME YEAH OK. We're anybody waiting for the next update last year every day like: maybe today there will be an update... No :c

I need Karen :c

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes