VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Ymir

Apr 29, 2017
Just think how many games will be updated in this time frame that he has provided.

Milfy City by itself will probably have two if not three updates that will probably have more content than his one year update will.

Nonetheless, I will still play the new update if it is indeed released in January, just to be probably disappointed.
Jesus, looking back at my comment back in October 2018 makes me feel so shit that I was so wrong :confused:. With both dual family and milfy city.

At that time both of the games had such amazing potential and they were probably the best around. But boy has that changed now. Oh well, at least there are other good games that came out during that time frame.

• Haha
Reactions: voldybuff

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
This joke is getting kinda old. Maybe because he's out of hilarious excuses :cry:
My dog ate the code.

I bought a fish and got it a big aquarium. Little did I know that it was a flying fish. Guess where it landed ...

A rat chewed through my power cord, just before I saved the animation ...

I am sure we can come up with a few to help the poor developer ...

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Wait he actually teasing a release, damn im excited to see if he gonna make excuses and delay again i dont even care about the game no more.
I know already the reason for another delay. This time it will be this Corona thingy which did eat Part X.
I have a theory - the real GumDrop dev passed away from obesity and it is a family member or a friend of his earning extra bucks from running the scam.
Whaaaaat... ? In real? :oops: I would'n have thought (fake-)developers got friends... Or any family which did'd already move... to another continent.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Oh my god the dialogue for some of these characters is going to drive me insane..."mmkay?" Could you have added any more "South Park" speech/references into the dialogues??? DRIPPING SARCASM

Fleads

Nov 4, 2017
Some say that Gumdrop is not 'he' - instead there is a middle aged single woman that likes cats, skeletons and to torture stupid teenagers (well in terms of mind - not strictly age restricted). In spite of this unlucky patreons could be more fortunate with funding private investigator / hacker and to find out themselves)).

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I have been following this thread for a long time, check it once a week. Lately i did not open it even once, it is not even funny anymore to make jokes about this shithead. Honestly it is sad that he gets even 1 cent per month, let alone all that money that he is actually getting. Disgrace.

Reactions: tombeir

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Life is unfair, and GD's patrons are intellectually challenged.
Ain't it the truth. Assuming for a second that gumdrop actually wants to release part X, he already said he would release it at no extra charge to all people who pledged money between 2018 and part X release.
The smart thing right now would have been to cancel the pledge and wait until the release, let Kyle feel that he's under actual pressure to release it.
But no.

Assuming he stayed at $9.50 average pledge per patron, he got $6,232 on the first from 656 patrons. Patron count has since rebounded to 687.

That means he got an extra 300 bucks or so from people whose payments were denied by their bank, but they took the effort to access their patreon and manually renew their membership.

This. Is. Ridiculous.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Don't forget, you can sub on his website too (and he's also selling his 'demo' on steam).
In the end we can't really know how much he's making...

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Well, the steam version is not ongoing revenue, it's one time. As for his own website, it's hard to tell. I seem to recall he made a lot of fuss in an effort to move his cult following to his website to have a backup plan if Patreon removed him permanently, but it failed, so he probably has an order of magnitude less website subscribers than patrons on Patreon.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes