VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
So, I just checked into Scumdrop's discord, and looks like there might a release date announcement soon.
If our boy Scumdrop releases an update this month, Imma "release" myself inside Kylie Jenner and her bestie Anastasia Kou blah blah. Her sisters and all their girlfriends can join the campaign for a good cause.

Pls screenshot this post, i'm not trolling !! :BootyTime:

He's patrons leave him (went from 674 to 636, yass:LOL:) and now new promises need to pop up to keep the money coming. And his followers will believe the shit he tells them.

Reactions: sob

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
If our boy Scumdrop releases an update this month, Imma "release" myself inside Kylie Jenner and her bestie Anastasia Kou blah blah. Her sisters and all their girlfriends can join the campaign for a good cause.

Pls screenshot this post, i'm not trolling !! :BootyTime:

He's patrons leave him (went from 674 to 636, yass:LOL:) and now new promises need to pop up to keep the money coming. And his followers will believe the shit he tells them.
Saw someone suggest he might have the father and son hook up in part X. That would honestly be the greatest troll in history.

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
Screenshot_20200802-154120~2.png
I dont know what he meant by this BUT its subject for different interpretation. I guess who received the email can clarify whats in that email by scamdrop.

Reactions: sob and Hadgar

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
yup thats the latest excuse, took him so long to go through the list of free subs and then go through them again to fix issues that he hasnt had time to work on the game and get it to where it should be.... sorry lads its christmas release now

• Haha
Reactions: Siddington and sob
Dec 24, 2018
Is this really coming back or nah?

I haven't following it since like 2017 :KEK:
Well since 201 he's thrown out who knows how many different release dates for this update and obviously missed every single one. Who knows if it's actually coming back, Gumdrop is a proven liar, you can't believe any word he says. All we know is that he spent the vast majority, if not all, of the last 2.5 years not working on the game and if he ever does put out an update it will never come close to justifying how long it took to release.

Jan 9, 2019
This scammer pulls the same bullshit every few months, and some people here are acting surprised :ROFLMAO:. For those new around here: https://f95zone.to/threads/dual-family-v0-98-ce-gumdrop-games.1870/page-467#post-2398851

This is ABANDONED, it exists solely as a scam: every few weeks he posts some bullshit on patron to keep hooking his patrons and then goes on with his life. He has done nothing for over 2.5 years, he is still doing nothing and he won't do anything in the future either.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Well since 201 he's thrown out who knows how many different release dates for this update and obviously missed every single one. Who knows if it's actually coming back, Gumdrop is a proven liar, you can't believe any word he says. All we know is that he spent the vast majority, if not all, of the last 2.5 years not working on the game and if he ever does put out an update it will never come close to justifying how long it took to release.
What about shifting supporters to free memberships? Is that new?

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
What about shifting supporters to free memberships? Is that new?
They're not free memberships. They have been paid up by hopeful patrons over the last 2+ years.
And Kyle hasn't shifted to free memberships. He's offering a free month or so to people who paid him money between part IX and part X release.

And it doesn't feel very sincere after lying over the years. Kyle simply finally acknowledged he was getting free money all that time and oh so benevolently offered part X for free to those that pledged money to him in the period between part IX and part X. If he was sincere, he'd have switched to a pay per release model and/or would have suspended payments on Patreon.
He also hid his Patreon income. Hard to pin down the exact reason for it. My hypothesis is that he finally started looking for help with this project in April and hid his budget from all so that his potential hires wouldn't realize how much they can ask for. Another possibility is that he expected that patrons would start lowering their pledges and that others would see this lower revenue and would follow.

If you're wondering whether it's worthwhile to support him now to get a free membership, don't. Every bone in me screams "don't do it." Since Gumdrop has lied his way through the last two years, there's absolutely zero proof that he's working on part X.
If you feel like you want to pay for part X, feel free to do so — if and when it's actually released, not before. There's literally zero gain for you in supporting early. No game, no reward for you, and the images he's posting are apparently recycled from earlier (before you claim they're new, I didn't check them myself, but others in this thread researched it and say they're recycled old content).

Looking at his Patreon campaign, it looks like this worked out quite well for him:

You'd expect he'd lose tons of money for that since May, but that didn't happen.
Just to clarify: the drop on the 1st are the declined or delayed payments from banks. Once they get cleared up or manually retried, the number of patrons grows to the actual support level which peaks between 20th and 30th.
There's a larger drop in the beginning of June than any other typical month, but he actually regained patrons in July and the larger drop in August three days ago can be attributed to summer vacation period.

Until and unless there's a part X, you know, the thing you're supposed to be getting for your money, don't throw money at him.

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes