VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
I want mother daughter action but it's the rarest niche.
Yeah, same here. A Wife and Mother is the closest that there is to a romance VN between a Mother, and her Daughter. Other games have small sex scenes between them, but it's never the main focus. More of a "fan service" type thing.

People really seem to hate female protagonists too, or lesbian focused storylines in games. It's too bad really.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Yeah, same here. A Wife and Mother is the closest that there is to a romance VN between a Mother, and her Daughter. Other games have small sex scenes between them, but it's never the main focus. More of a "fan service" type thing.

People really seem to hate female protagonists too, or lesbian focused storylines in games. It's too bad really.
I wouldn't say hate just disinterest. I prefer a main character I can identify with and sexual acts that turn me on personally.

Reactions: -Dreamer-

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
You can say one thing about Gumdrop, at least he let's people voice his dissatisfaction - maybe his defenders don't, but you don't see him in here censoring people who call out his scamming ways like devs like Dammed.

That scammer had several of my posts deleted here as "off-topic" when 90% of this thread is talking about the same topic I am! :LOL:

These scammers don't want other people cluing in on what they're doing. Dammed just made $45,000 for a ONE HOUR update to Radiant...god some patreons are so dumb

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020

I would be into mother-daughter action for sure, but more as a side thing. I'd still prefer to play through the male lens though for the duration of the game

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: Melkai

ResmiHardin

Nov 16, 2018
I'm waiting for Scamdrop to 'drop' the update and it basically contains the way he's scammed all of those poor souls who's supported him starting 3months (I'm being generous with that) after the last update.

Tired is not the word I'd use but I will say it's becoming such a joke that people still signing back up to him and are still committing to him after all this time!

Reactions: qsad

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What of course that's a bellybutton! I think...:LOL:

It's part of a series of previews (images) he has posted throughout the years that happen in the master bedroom which involves the mom and an unknown entity(probably the father):
apparently whoever that male with her is he came to her bellybutton since something is leaking out from there.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes